My new found love ;)

Guest jps37033

Guest jps37033

I just bought a new walther P99. I am in love. :mad:

I have owned a ruger p94. I loved it, or i thought. I owned a Bersa 380, and it was the greatest, or I thought. I had a kel tec p32, and it sucked lol.

But, now, I know I am in love~! You know that feeling when you shoot it, and then want to clean it and stare at it. You want to hold it in your hand, and carress it (this is just a joke) LOL

But serious. It is great. The grips, the recoil, the look ( I have to say its the most tactical looking I have seen ), The balance. Its all around great!

Walther Rocks ! I am so glad I decided to spend a bit more. Thanks ya'll who detered me from the cheap brands! Ya'll :D

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice choice bro. I'm glad you decided to go a little higher on something new and nicer. For what you told me you need it for, it should work quite well. Now save a bit, get a light to throw on the rail, and you're good with an all around home defense pistol, which is a helluva lot of fun at the range as well, and rather cheap to shoot.

Now, on to the home defense shotties....:D

Guest rufusgooch

Guess what; In six months, you will find another one. I have owned a ruger 94. Now own a ruger single six,ruger lcp; beretta 90-2, beretta 9000 40 and 9mm, Bersa 380 dou, 380 cc, 9mm ultra compact 10+1, phoenix hp 22 (both barrels), High point c9. I love them all and every time I get another; I love that one too. Guns are like cars; you love the one your with.

Guest jps37033

LOL, I guess I am in an addiction. Is there a handguns anon? If so, I feel one coming on. I now feel like I have the ability to protect my 1.5 yr old boy, and wife if needed. Not that I wouldnt try my heart out before with bare knuckle, but it adds a little "solid lead" feel to it :cool:

Also, I like to shoot from my Army days, and It is fun to drop a few rounds of lead into that target. Whoever denies that, doesnt have a nice handgun.

I am addicted, can anyone help? I need another handgun to take my addiction off of this one ;) LOL

Goodnight ya'll.

P.S.

I would like to sit down with an experienced "handgunner" around west TN, and pay for some advanced training. As a matter of fact, Joe at Hero, if you take the time and money, I will drive there for a day. I have heard good reps on you.

Thanks ya'll

Guest mjwehrman

I have a Walher P99 QA and is is probably the most comfortable gun in my collection. Congrats on a great gun. If you find a cure for the addiction, please pass it along. :rock: My wife and wallet would much appreciate it.

Ya know, jps, there's plenty of tactical training classes around here in middle TN. The guys at CIS seem good from what i've heard, and are on here. I've been wanting to take something more advanced than the CHL "class" too. I just don't have the money right now. I've been learning from the net, people at the range, and an old ARMY Ranger buddy of mine. If you go to any range when others are there (I go to Cheatham County WMA) people are more than helpful with pointers, but don't expect a full lesson. If anyone here can or would offer discounted classes or sessions, I'd be up for it, even if there wasn't a certificate afterward.

Guest jps37033
Ya know, jps, there's plenty of tactical training classes around here in middle TN. The guys at CIS seem good from what i've heard, and are on here. I've been wanting to take something more advanced than the CHL "class" too. I just don't have the money right now. I've been learning from the net, people at the range, and an old ARMY Ranger buddy of mine. If you go to any range when others are there (I go to Cheatham County WMA) people are more than helpful with pointers, but don't expect a full lesson. If anyone here can or would offer discounted classes or sessions, I'd be up for it, even if there wasn't a certificate afterward.

Me too. If anyone reads this, and offers an advanced training class covering stuff like:

Concealed Carry Tactics

Draw

Target acquisition

Tactical Response

Etc:

I would love to pay/take a course. I will drive to Nashville for it. Let us know. Thanks

Guest theolog

I had a P99 (no SW markings, if I remember correctly) when they were first imported, I think. Around 1997 or 1998. Another regretted sale. They're really great guns.

Guess what; In six months, you will find another one. I have owned a ruger 94. Now own a ruger single six,ruger lcp; beretta 90-2, beretta 9000 40 and 9mm, Bersa 380 dou, 380 cc, 9mm ultra compact 10+1, phoenix hp 22 (both barrels), High point c9. I love them all and every time I get another; I love that one too. Guns are like cars; you love the one your with.

do you like the ruger lcp. can't decide between that or a kel tec. what do you think of it?