Wheres the outrage?

Guest nra37922

I wonder how long the citizens of Florida are gonna put up with this.  Florida (...and some other places...) are lookin a bit like south africa to me lately.  Thanks for posting this interestin and sad news.

leroy

Wheres the outrage from the race hustlers on this one?  Three on one beatdown on a school bus and NO comment from Jesse, Al, or the O. 

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/08/07/florida-school-bus-beatdown-goes-unnoticed-by-self-styled-civil-rights/?test=latestnews

You know the answer to this.

There are numerous incidents of black on white crime that's not covered, it doesn't fit their agenda.

The bus driver was a coward, he could have done something despite policy. A taser gun or a can of mace would have come in handy.

BTW, here's another one glossed over by our media - http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-TV/2013/07/16/Allen-West-Where-was-NAACP-and-media-when-two-black-teenagers-shot-a-white-baby-in-the-face

Edited by kieefer

Hmm, you are actually expecting an outrage? I have 40 acres and a mule, I'd like to sell you.. When you have a president and a DOJ that condones violence and intimidation, but punish folks doing the right thing, this is going to become the new norm, except they didn't take everything into consideration. The fact that there are armed/unarmed citizens, that will quickly bite that sh!t in the butt with a quickness.. 

Could the Bus driver intervene instead of yelling at them? sure. did he? no. Why? Because people are afraid of doing the right thing fearing getting sued or becoming a outcast in their society. The victim needs to lawyer up and sue the crap out them, the school, and last the bus driver for not doing squat. 

BTW, I used to get into fights on a private bus when I was in Elementary School, the bus driver would stop the bus and yank the shit out of us to separate those that were fighting. Something we would just pull the folks out of the bus and continue it, he would get off and try to separate us, so yes, I'm going to say the bus driver sat on his butt on this one and is a coward. It's a moral obligation!!

• Like 1
Guest nra37922

YOU KNOW THE ANSWER T

You know the answer to this.

There are numerous incidents of black on white crime that's not covered, it doesn't fit their agenda.

The bus driver was a coward, he could have done something despite policy. A taser gun or a can of mace would have come in handy.

BTW, here's another one glossed over by our media - http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-TV/2013/07/16/Allen-West-Where-was-NAACP-and-media-when-two-black-teenagers-shot-a-white-baby-in-the-face

Bus driver was 64 yrs old, I believe, and wasn't about to take on three teenage thugs.  Heck, his life wouldn't be safe afterwards even if he didn't get his ass kicked.  Punks should be flown to Afghanistan and dropped off.

Hmm, you are actually expecting an outrage? I have 40 acres and a mule, I'd like to sell you.. When you have a president and a DOJ that condones violence and intimidation, but punish folks doing the right thing, this is going to become the new norm, except they didn't take everything into consideration. The fact that there are armed/unarmed citizens, that will quickly bite that sh!t in the butt with a quickness.. 

Could the Bus driver intervene instead of yelling at them? sure. did he? no. Why? Because people are afraid of doing the right thing fearing getting sued or becoming a outcast in their society. The victim needs to lawyer up and sue the crap out them, the school, and last the bus driver for not doing squat. 

BTW, I used to get into fights on a private bus when I was in Elementary School, the bus driver would stop the bus and yank the #### out of us to separate those that were fighting. Something we would just pull the folks out of the bus and continue it, he would get off and try to separate us, so yes, I'm going to say the bus driver sat on his butt on this one and is a coward. It's a moral obligation!!

Back then kids wouldn't think about hitting an adult.

Punks today have beat their mama's because they've seen their so-called father figure do it. No respect or morals have been taught.

• Like 1

Back then kids wouldn't think about hitting an adult.
Punks today have beat their mama's because they've seen their so-called father figure do it. No respect or morals have been taught.

My brother got his nose broken breaking up a fight at school. He was a middle school teacher.
I had a good friend beaten to near death (memory loss, broken bones, etc).
This will never happen in front of me. I don't care what the odds are against me. I will not allow this type of behavior.
It saddens me that this is what we have become.

sent barefoot from the hills of Tennessee

• Like 1

The silence is deafening because incidents like this run counter to their aims.    No money to be made by the "racebaiters" from publicly saying anything about this.    The only thing you might hear out of them is a condemnation of whatever punishment is given the three blacks.

BTW, I used to get into fights on a private bus when I was in Elementary School, the bus driver would stop the bus and yank the #### out of us to separate those that were fighting. Something we would just pull the folks out of the bus and continue it, he would get off and try to separate us, so yes, I'm going to say the bus driver sat on his butt on this one and is a coward. It's a moral obligation!!

I'm outraged myself but, who's the actual winners and losers when a victim successfully wins a lawsuit against a school, police department or public entity?

The money comes from yours and my pockets in the form of increased personal property taxes, sales taxes, real estate taxes and increased insurance premiums. If I were King of the U.S.A. (Tea Party of course), I would put a lot more responsibility and punitive damage on the individual. Then squeeze it so hard blood would flow from a turnips :rant:

This story needs a better headline for the kind of response you're looking for:

"13 year old, descendant of slave-owners, brutally beats the fists of three African American youths, with his face and body"

Surely this will get someone's attention...

This story needs a better headline for the kind of response you're looking for:

"13 year old, descendant of slave-owners, brutally beats the fists of three African American youths, with his face and body"

Surely this will get someone's attention...

or Three African American kids framed for vicious attack by devious privileged rich kid.

Edited by vontar
  • Like 1
Guest nra37922

Frickin pack animals.   Only thing jail time will do will enable them to reunite with other family members.  I'm just sick of this BS and the MSM, FOX is the only one running with it, just burying it.

Guest nra37922

Better headline: "3 of Obama's sons......"

Maybe this instead, "Potential Reverend, Lawyer, and Congressman save white boy having Grand mal seizure'

Guest Keal G Seo

I'm outraged myself but, who's the actual winners and losers when a victim successfully wins a lawsuit against a school, police department or public entity?

The money comes from yours and my pockets in the form of increased personal property taxes, sales taxes, real estate taxes and increased insurance premiums. If I were King of the U.S.A. (Tea Party of course), I would put a lot more responsibility and punitive damage on the individual. Then squeeze it so hard blood would flow from a turnips :rant:

That is why you should be for better policies in schools, police departments and public entities. If these people were required to act appropriately then there would be no lawsuits against them, well any that had any weight, and therefor you would get higher taxes.
Any lawsuits against these public services is not only an attempt at getting something for suffering or violation of rights, etc, but to financially hurt them so they do not want the same policy to cause them to get sued again. Think about all the lawsuits against PDs that get sued, it usually causes a change in policy and/or additional training.

On the OP,
They aren't going to say anything, obviously, because it doesn't further their cause. This kind of takes me back to the "bus monitor" a year or two ago who was teased to crying and quitting. Every bus should have a monitor that is capable of doing their job. It would be a part time job, all of 10 hours a week, so it wouldn't be expensive. And I bet you if "Bubba" or "LeRoy" had jumped up in between them they would have thought twice about continuing. Hell, just hire Bubba or LeRoy to drive the bus. I mean in school they (usually) have security guards to break up fights and such, why do they think the kids act any differently on the bus and they aren't responsible for their safety after they get on the bus?

Guest Bonedaddy

Same here with the fights on the bus, 'cept....my younger brother and his friend were the ones they would always surprise the black kids on "who" was gonna do the ass whoopin'. Seen my bro stomp the hell out of a few kids they didn't know better. Since most of the kids knew I could whip my brother, I rarely had a problem. Been several times that the bus would pull up to the school my brother was goin' to just to see him fightin' 3, 4 or 5 black kids, at once and never saw him loose a fight. They just didn't know the extent of his rage. That rage could use a little spreadin' 'round in some communities.

Oh, yea poor black underprivileged kids. No father figure to guide and train them. Mother uneducated drop out, leeching the government a welfare queen. All the thugs I have met are no more than feral beasts that do nothing but terrorize and destroy everything they touch. And god help us they reproduce and make more of them. The cycle continues.

The problem with young black people is that they glorify violence and stupidity. And the black kids that do well in school, go off to college and make something of their lives, are called sell outs and uncle Toms’ by their peers.

Slavery is the key issue that blacks use to say they are kept down by whitey. The strange thing is, that their fellow Africans sold them out. When warring tribes engaged in battle the survivors of the defeated tribe were sold to slave traders. This way the victors could get rid of the vanquished foe(thus ending the blood line of said tribe) and make a profit off of it…  

The Portuguese were the first to engage in the New World slave trade, and others soon followed. Slaves were considered cargo by the ship owners, to be transported to the Americas as quickly and cheaply as possible,[2] there to be sold to labor in coffee, tobacco, cocoa, cotton and sugar plantations, gold and silver mines, rice fields, construction industry, cutting timber for ships, and as house servants.

The Atlantic slave traders, ordered by trade volume, were: the Portuguese, the British, the French, the Spanish, the Dutch, and the Americans. They had established outposts on the African coast where they purchased slaves from local African tribal leaders.[3] Current estimates are that about 12 million were shipped across the Atlantic,[4] although the actual number purchased by the traders is considerably higher.

Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atlantic_slave_trade

African conflicts

According to Dr. Kimani Nehusi, the presence of European slavers affected the way in which the legal code in African societies responded to offenders. Crimes traditionally punishable by some other form of punishment became punishable by enslavement and sale to slave traders.[67] According to David Stannard's American Holocaust, 50% of African deaths occurred in Africa as a result of wars between native kingdoms, which produced the majority of slaves.[65] This includes not only those who died in battles, but also those who died as a result of forced marches from inland areas to slave ports on the various coasts.[68] The practice of enslaving enemy combatants and their villages was widespread throughout Western and West Central Africa, although wars were rarely started to procure slaves. The slave trade was largely a by-product of tribal and state warfare as a way of removing potential dissidents after victory or financing future wars.[69] However, some African groups proved particularly adept and brutal at the practice of enslaving such as OyoBeninIgalaKaabuAsantemanDahomey, the Aro Confederacy and the Imbangala war bands.

Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atlantic_slave_trade