Tennessee Titans

Guest Bronker

You all think you have it bad in Memphis and Nashville as far as getting every Titan game no matter what. Well here we get stuck with the Titans and the Colts.

Does not matter that a great meaningful game is on the schedule, if the Titans are playing we get them. I can live with that because they are Tennessee's team and all. But if by some miracle the stinking Titans are not in that same time slot as the meaningful game then we get the freaking Colts. And of course that is because the almighty Peyton (bow when you say that boy) Manning is on the field. oooohhh Peyton...

And besides all that crap, at least you can know for a fact that your team will win one game at minimum. No way, I mean NO WAY will your crappy team lose to the Bungals.

Edited by Mike.357
  • Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You all think you have it bad in Memphis and Nashville as far as getting every Titan game no matter what. Well here we get stuck with the Titans and the Colts.

Does not matter that a great meaningful game is on the schedule, if the Titans are playing we get them. I can live with that because they are Tennessee's team and all. But if by some miracle the stinking Titans are not in that same time slot as the meaningful game then we get the freaking Colts. And of course that is because the almighty Peyton (bow when you say that boy) Manning is on the field. oooohhh Peyton...

And besides all that crap, at least you can know for a fact that your team will win one game at minimum. No way, I mean NO WAY will your crappy team lose to the Bungals.

I WOULD MUCH rather watch the Bengals play than the colts.

I hope the Titans pull it together in the reg season. I have a bet with a friend. We have $100 on whos teams does better or goes farther this year. Wheather it be better record or farther in the play offs. Hes a Carolina fan, after that gam Saturday night, should I b worried? If you didnt see it Carolina 47 Washington 3.

Well, the Titans are good for something. Their game ran long last night - after the start of the Obama drivel. So, even if the Ticks almost got tied by Green Bay in the last two seconds of the game, that was better than watching the coronation in Denver.

I hope the Titans pull it together in the reg season. I have a bet with a friend. We have $100 on whos teams does better or goes farther this year. Wheather it be better record or farther in the play offs. Hes a Carolina fan, after that gam Saturday night, should I b worried? If you didnt see it Carolina 47 Washington 3.

I am a footbal fan. Not really into any particular team. I wear the titans hat a lot because they are the home team, and I am a supporter, I guess, but I grew up loving me some Dan Marino. So when he retired I just became a NFL Fan. As long as it isn't the Falcons of Bucs, I will watch it.

Carolina looks to be good this year, but hell they looked to be good last year. I followed them last year and plan to do the same this year. (they have our Memphis Tiger boy running the ball DeAngelo Williams....and he is a good HB).

I think your bet will be interesting. Both teams are pretty close to each other...other than I think the Titans are missing the explosive WR where as the Panthers have Steve Smith.....but Crumpler will help Young out in the short yardage passing game.

We will see. :lol:

• 4 weeks later...

Yea, I like Finnegan. That guy is a long-passing qb's nightmare.

Everyone wanted Young to do good, obviously, because he was the starting quarterback. I was a fan of Young in the beginning, but after seeing how Kerry Collins was better in every way any time he was in, I quickly realized Young still had a long way to come.. he could use a year or two watching a veteran play.

Guest nraforlife

Young is a bust. Kind of like Ryan Leaf was a bust and many others. Not to put Young down mind you as he was a good college QB but he doesn't have it for the pro level.

• 1 month later...
Guest Bronker
They look terrible. And the Falcons are not even the best football team in that city...let alone their division.

That's all. Thanks for stopping by.

Time to take the Pampers off of Vince. No more excuses.

Dug this one out...what a difference 3 months makes!!!

I hope so, but I have a feeling they will keep Vince on at least one more year. My prediction is that they will first concentrate on locking in Collins, Bironas, and (possibly) Haynesworth. Those three will be eligable for free agency at the end of this season and I think Collins and Bironas will be re-signed, but Haynesworth will simply demand too much money. As good as he is, it might not be worth it to keep him... that's how much he will want.

I think the QB situation will probably remain the way it is this year: Collins, Young, Simms. Tennessee still needs a #1 receiver. I think that is what this offseason will bring them. General Manager Mike Reinfeldt is the main reason the Titans are still undefeated this year. No matter who gets hurt, there is someone to take their place who does a great job. Case in point: Chris Carr, special teams and return man. He is also a third string safety and played that position arguably as well as Nick Harper would have last Sunday.