• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrator
Whoohoo, just called the WV office and I went pending on August the 18th. She said should be approved any day now. Happy dance ;)

Congrats, man! :screwy:

If yours went Pending on the 18th that means mine probably went pending last week or will this week. How do you plan to celebrate? :D

PS: I promised myself I wouldn't call them again until next week. :wall:

David

"The Bend" is where we take all the crazy people when they are doctor/State committed or referred for evaluation.

When we (the Sheriff's Dept) would be up in the ER waiting for the on call doctor to make a determination, we normally would let dispatch know we were "pending transfer to the bend"

Anywho...I guess a joke fails to be funny if you have to explain it :screwy:

Joke: Failed

David

"The Bend" is where we take all the crazy people when they are doctor/State committed or referred for evaluation.

When we (the Sheriff's Dept) would be up in the ER waiting for the on call doctor to make a determination, we normally would let dispatch know we were "pending transfer to the bend"

Anywho...I guess a joke fails to be funny if you have to explain it :D

Joke: Failed

most occupational specific jokes lose all merit when told to non coworkers. all my army ones fall on deaf ears here at the house.
You should come by some time to vistit! I have my own room!

ooohh, that disqualifies you from owning firearms... you must now transfer them all to me :D

and not to thread crap [lol] congrats!! I've just now been looking at getting a suppressor and starting the process. this is a good omen!

• Administrator

It appears that the current trend is for the tax stamp to be in your hands about 30 days from the date you go pending.

NFA Item: SBR

Form Type: Form 1

Transferee: Individual

Forms Sent: 6/12/2008

Logged/Cashed: 06/17/2008 (Forms shipped to Atlanta)

Pending Date:07/30/2008

Approved Date:08/27/2008

Forms Received:09/02/2008

Transferror/Maker Letter: H

Examiner Name:Ted Clutter

Guest GUTTERbOY
With the lack of sights,and this weird twitch 2219_twitching.gif I'm sure I could only hit one out of five people with it!

You should be fine!

You're supposed to be spray-firing it from the hip anyway. Sights are irrelevant.

:D