Recommended FFL for transfer in Chattanooga

austin7.62

Hey TGO, I'm needing some input from y'all 'Noogans. Where is a good, and preferably cheap place around the GA/TN line around I75 to get a transfer? I'm needing to get a transfer done in person from an out of state resident, I'm not ordering a firearm from a online vendor. Any suggestions are appreciated!

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Scott Bookkeeping
4706 Brainerd Road
Chattanooga,TN 37416

423-622-4361

I can highly recommend Scott, he has done at least 5 transfers for me. Give him a call on Monday.

I will give him a call. Thanks for the info. After looking him up, he seems to be well liked and I'm glad he's still in business.

If that doesn't work out for you, look up Quick Cash Pawn on Rossville Blvd. Nice guy and a clean store, he does GA to TN transfers for GT Distributors customers for $25 TOTAL. I don't know if the charge would be the same for what you need to do though. Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk

If that doesn't work out for you, look up Quick Cash Pawn on Rossville Blvd. Nice guy and a clean store, he does GA to TN transfers for GT Distributors customers for $25 TOTAL. I don't know if the charge would be the same for what you need to do though.Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk

They are good people there but unless it is coming from an FFL he has to keep it for 30days, stupid laws.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

TRADING POST NOTICE

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions.

TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

THE FINE PRINT

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is not a lobbying organization and has no affiliation with any lobbying organizations.  Beware of scammers using the Tennessee Gun Owners name, purporting to be Pro-2A lobbying organizations!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.