ABC News Edited Out Key Parts of Sarah Palin Interview

Guest GUTTERbOY

Guest GUTTERbOY

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/p-j-gladnick/2008/09/13/abc-news-edited-out-key-parts-sarah-palin-interview

A transcript of the unedited interview of Sarah Palin by Charles Gibson clearly shows that ABC News edited out crucial portions of the interview that showed Palin as knowledgeable or presented her answers out of context. This unedited transcript of the first of the Gibson interviews with Palin is available on radio host Mark Levin's website. The sections edited out by ABC News are in bold. The first edit shows Palin responding about meeting with foreign leaders but this was actually in response to a question Gibson asked several questions earlier:

Be sure to follow the link to see exactly what got edited out. I shouldn't be surprised, but I still am. I'm still anxiously awaiting the VP debates when there will be no editing of her comments. Or of Biden's, for that matter. :D

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its a shame to realize that if you turn to the mainstream media to find out what's going on in the world, even after you see their report, you still don't know for sure what really happened.

I hope this is an accurate report on what Charlie Glibson and ABC did to Sarah Palin and that it gets read by millions of Americans so they can see what a sleazy organization they really are. (Not that most people don't already know) What's really scary is that ABC is not even regarded as the worst of the offenders in network news. CBS, NBC, MSNBC, and CNN are so in the Obama camp that it will be a major miracle if he doesn't win the election.

What got me was Gibson's demeanor.Dour expression,glasses on the end of his nose,slumped posture,etc.I kept waiting for Palin to tell him to sit up straight and act like he was conducting an interview instead of looking like a bored pompous teacher.

What got me was Gibson's demeanor.Dour expression,glasses on the end of his nose,slumped posture,etc.I kept waiting for Palin to tell him to sit up straight and act like he was conducting an interview instead of looking like a bored pompous teacher.

+1....LOL I was thinking the same thing.

Another thing that really got under my skin was the way he was trying to shuffle her along while they were walking. If it were my wife that he was touching he'd of had a hard lesson tought in respect - you'll never see me running in politics :cool:

Not just tough talk I think it was intentional disrespect.

that is called propaganda and it was perfected by old comunist dictators..who owns the media he rules the country...if you like to see what is going on in other countries, thanks to the internet you can find out very easy, just go to their web sites. Its even better if you speak foreign languages, than you can really see it (assuming that their media is honest..yeah right..)

Db