HOLY GOOD FREAKING DEAL BATMAN??!!

They have been offering a bunch of deals with the strikefire lately. It is a great optic for the money. I have read a couple of less then positive reviews about the PSA sights though, which is surprising to me. I have been very pleased with everything I have ordered from PSA in the past. I think this deal is worth taking a shot on if you are in the market. 

What about their $289 upper shipped with bcg and ch? How crazy cheap is that?!? Complete upper for $289 to your door... I don't need one because I'm trying to sell 2 lowers but might get 2 just for the lowers to sell as complete guns. Haha. Just because!

They have been offering a bunch of deals with the strikefire lately. It is a great optic for the money. I have read a couple of less then positive reviews about the PSA sights though, which is surprising to me. I have been very pleased with everything I have ordered from PSA in the past. I think this deal is worth taking a shot on if you are in the market. 

I have one of the Palmetto State flip up rear sights and to be honest, I'm going to have to modify it to get it locked into the rail.  The screw they supply does not fill the rails gap so there is front to rear movement as well as some side to side.  The sight itself seems to be of good quality, I'm just afraid it won't be really accurate in it's current state.  Rifle is a Rock River Operator and all other pic rail attachments lock up solid on it. 

The flip up is sitting behind a Vortex Strikefire I already had.  Love the Strikefire, need a solution on the flip up.  Anyone got an idea?  Dolomite?

I have one of the Palmetto State flip up rear sights and to be honest, I'm going to have to modify it to get it locked into the rail.  The screw they supply does not fill the rails gap so there is front to rear movement as well as some side to side.  The sight itself seems to be of good quality, I'm just afraid it won't be really accurate in it's current state.  Rifle is a Rock River Operator and all other pic rail attachments lock up solid on it. 

The flip up is sitting behind a Vortex Strikefire I already had.  Love the Strikefire, need a solution on the flip up.  Anyone got an idea?  Dolomite?

Worst case scenario? Sell em to recoup your loss and upgrade. 

What about their $289 upper shipped with bcg and ch? How crazy cheap is that?!? Complete upper for $289 to your door... I don't need one because I'm trying to sell 2 lowers but might get 2 just for the lowers to sell as complete guns. Haha. Just because!

Heck, hang on to em till the next "assault ban" go around ALONG with the uppers. You'll have rifles with a low cost in that you can increase your investment on BIG TIME, I'm not saying pull a Cheaper than Dirt mind you, but at $540+/- invested, you could sell it for a 40-50% profit and still undercut the other douches out there trying to move them for stupid prices.

Send the flip up back to PSA and have them make it right.  What you describe is the exact problem I've heard other reports on.

That doesn't sound half bad Rightwinger but I'll have to decline. When it comes to sights and optics, I'm a little bit of a snob. Not saying there's anything wrong with those sights, I'm just a Troy whore. ;)

I would take Garufa's advice and send em back. Let PSA know about the problem so hopefully they can correct it.

PSA recently redesigned these sights. The current production batch is supposed to be better. Saw that in the product description for the sights recently. Sent via Tapatalk. Blame the phone for any spelling issues.

PSA recently redesigned these sights. The current production batch is supposed to be better. Saw that in the product description for the sights recently. Sent via Tapatalk. Blame the phone for any spelling issues.

If that's the case I might see what word on the street looks like and give them a go.