I meant to post this on Monday and forgot!!!!

dam that is awesome.

I believe I got something in my eye.

Is that a real effect done by flares (not CGI) in those pictures to appear like an angel?   3:02 is the best I believe.

Edited by vontar

They are done with real flares and if your ever near an airport when a hero or more are being brought there all of the pilots do the Angel Star burst on a fly over before landing. I have not seen any in sometime so not sure if Obama has stopped them or not but last one I saw was at Nashville about 2 years ago when 3 hero's were being brought home.  I think there has been  a few at Ft Campbell recently if I remember my buddy right when he said he was at Campbell last year when an Angel Flight came in.

Edited by bersaguy
  • Like 1

dam that is awesome.

Is that a real effect done by flares (not CGI) in those pictures to appear like an angel?   3:02 is the best I believe.

dam that is awesome.

Don't worry my friend. I have watched that video a 1000 times and I still get something in my eye every time. Sometimes both eyes depending on my mood when i watch it....... :up:  :usa: 

• Like 1

I've seen this before, but I love it every time. Bersaguy I'm starting to think you hate me, my eyes are leaking again.

No Bigun, not out to hate anyone but if you can watch that video and not get wet eyes you don't love our troops an are not American is the only thing I can think about someone that has not feelings..........jmho  I am as tough as an old Outhouse leather hinge but that video turns my leather into a silk scarf every time I watch it........... :up: :up: :up: :usa:

• Like 1