rail 1911

RC3

Anyone know of an inexpensive railed 1911? I cant find the umarex R350cr anywhere and am wondering if you guys know of any other brands that make a comparable 1911 at that price with those features. Doesnt have to be a compact tho. 

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Rock Island has the 8-RIA-51488 for just over $600. It's a 4-1/2" railed .45 from the Philipines. RI makes a quality pistol and has good customer service.

I really like the look of it. Its it one of those I have to order online, or do any brick and mortar store carry it? And I was trying to keep it at around $600 if all possible. 

Rock Island has the 8-RIA-51488 for just over $600. It's a 4-1/2" railed .45 from the Philipines. RI makes a quality pistol and has good customer service.

That is one I have looked at for my next 1911. I really like the Ruger SR1911 though and may get it first since it is American made. I read an article that Armscor/RIA may begin building some in the US though.

I know you are set on a railed 1911 but Buds has on sale Taurus 1911s for $399 right now.

I already have a 1911, well, had three sold two. I really want a railed model. But that is not a bad deal tho.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

TRADING POST NOTICE

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions.

TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

THE FINE PRINT

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is not a lobbying organization and has no affiliation with any lobbying organizations.  Beware of scammers using the Tennessee Gun Owners name, purporting to be Pro-2A lobbying organizations!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.