Academy has 7.62x39 for $2.99/box

It's like stepping back in time!

I just got back from Academy...they have the Monarch 7.62x39's for 2.99 each box of 20. The shelf box (and even the workers when asked the price) will say 4.86 but when you scan it, it scans as $2.99.

Good luck; hope that there is more left for everyone.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anybody have any idea how long it's gonna be on sale? I won't make it there untill thursday, and plan on getting a case... if there's any left, now that everyone here knows!:up:

There wasn't much left when i got there, but I cleaned it out...Im gonna check back tomorrow. I went to ask the guy behind the counter if they had more, but he was too busy explaining to a customer that he needed to buy a .45 because its a one shot stop and will knock someone over:rolleyes:

yeah that academy has some interesting sales people at the gun counter. one was telling this guy about the new army side arm they were changing to.... Ive been in 7 years and ive heard no mention of a new side arm let alone trials being held to pick one. i think it was the m & p he mentioned.

my dad just dropped by. the shelf was empty. He asked the workers and they said they were out; nothing in the back. He then started to look around the area and found a whole case and some loose rounds in the middle section where the clay targets are.

anyone check the up in Madison?

Guest abailey362
where is their closest store to chattanooga?

there's not. luckily i'm down in birmingham and am going to go by tomorrow and see if they have any here, and if it's on sale. maybe i'll find a steal on .223......shoulda got some at dick's this week.

Guest abailey362

got some today in bham. the guy there said they had truckloads in the distribution center and were told to mark it down and get rid of it. they were putting out a tag for 2.99 while I was there. hopefully the nashville stores will be restocked soon

Everybody calm down. No need to buy it all everytime you go. The sale runs through December 27th.

Academy at cool springs is getting 10 cases in on Wednesday. They said the warehouse is overstocked with barnaul and they are trying to clear some stock out before the end of the year.

It's nation wide, too. So if you live somewhere there's not an Academy, call a friend or relative near one and get them to get some for you.

Not confirmed, but the rep i talked to said ALL the barnaul/monarch is on sale. The .223 should be 2.99 too.