The Reliant from Edge Arms in Gallatin, TN

mootw

Yes, my wife came in talking about having heard of this while listening to Phil Valentine yesterday. All she could remember was it had 4 barrels and she thought it shot 4 different "sizes" at the sametime.

Well, at least she listened to it. I showed her this thread and now she's interested. Thinks it's cute.

So...I guess I'll have to keep watching for it.

Lol, ya my wife heard about it on his show too (myself as well) and asked about it.

Yes, Johnny B is still there.

Back on topic... when I spoke with them, they said one of the bugs they were trying to get out is that right now, it has an 18lb pull to go off. Can't say as I blame them for wanting to lower that.

18 pounds?? Good gosh.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I wasn't impressed with the COP when it was on the market and don't see the utility of this reiteration of the "Pepperbox" concept.

I just heard the ad for the Reliant today, don't get to listen to Phil as much as I used to. I looked up the COP also, I believe I would rather have the .357 COP. It is just a novility, a good snubby is one shot better. Keep it in your car where you could draw it quick in a fight with a car jacker. Aiming wont be an issue then, wouldn't have to have a perfect grip, just dump 4 quick .357s in him while holding his arm with the knife in his hand. It would probably be better for that kind of defense scenerio where you need to draw quick and fire while in a physical fight. But then again a good snubby would be just as good or better.

Best I can tell that’s H&H Tool Shop. I wish any machine shop that starts gun manufacturing in the area the best of luck. We have the ability to make most anything where I work. I keep talking to the owner about how the gun market is booming, but not sure we would want to deal with the BATF.