Steelharp

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest bkelm18
Then it's still fun and games!! Whoe doesn't like blasing the crap out of electronics?!

:)

Your significant other who was sleeping next to you and is now partially deaf. :wall:

She's usually gone to work about an hour before I get up, so thankfully that wouldn't be a problem for me! I'm sure she would, however, be quite upset at the damage to her cherry bedroom suite, though. Guess I better use a frangible bullet or sumthin'!

Don't ask why I know this, but a Remington 125gr 38+p fired into a couch in my living room wasn't really all that loud. Neither I nor the other person in the room had any ringing in the ears at all, and it wasn't that big of a deal. This was a condo, and none of the neighbors heard a thing!

Again, don't ask how I know this!

Guest GUTTERbOY
Nothing beats the power of OxyClean!!!

billy_oxyclean.jpg

You know, it pisses me off that that obnoxious ****er makes millions. Maybe I should let my annoying side out more often and then see if I can cultivate it into a successful career.

</hijack>

Guest bkelm18
You know, it pisses me off that that obnoxious ****er makes millions. Maybe I should let my annoying side out more often and then see if I can cultivate it into a successful career.

</hijack>

Haha he sells everything. I even saw him in a life insurance commercial.

Guest unreconstructed1
Its all fun and games until you accidentally grab your real night-stand gun and blast the alarm clock away.

I'm just glad that I'm not the first one to have thought of that...