FNS-9 Compact

Parrothead

This gun has been on my "wish they would make it list" as long as the single stack 9mm glock. Something about the ergonomics of the FNS full size fits my hand perfectly. There have been rumors (and pictures) of this model floating around the net for a few months but it was finally announced by the FNH.

FNS-Compacts-600x600.jpg

Time to start saving the pennies. I'm not normally one to do free beta testing for a company but i will buy one of these as soon as i can put my hands on one.

Edited by Parrothead
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest DrNick1986

That sure looks pretty! 

I have a FNX-9 that I absolutely love. It is by far my favorite gun to shoot at the range. 

Sadly it is my wife's favorite too and thus is usually in her possession! 

• 2 weeks later...
Placed my order today at the LGS. They had a .40 in stock so I was able to get a feel for it. I'm excited about the nine. It's going to be a great carry gun. And, like the FNS, it ships with 3 mags--one flat baseplate, one with the pinky extension and one full size (17 round) mag with the sleeve built in.

Should have it Friday or maybe Monday. Probably won't make it to the range this weekend but I'll update once It's delivered.

*oh and I was able to order the model without the manual safety. I know that matters to some (me)* Edited by Parrothead
I can do a Glock 30sf later if that would help?

For what it's worth, the full size is designed to be in between a G17 and G19. You do retain 17+1 capacity.

The compact is between the G19 and G26. It is very close to the size of the G26 but you get a capacity of 12+1 without a extended magazine. Edited by Parrothead

I can do a Glock 30sf later if that would help?

For what it's worth, the full size is designed to be in between a G17 and G19. You do retain 17+1 capacity.

The compact is between the G19 and G26. It is very close to the size of the G26 but you get a capacity of 12+1 without a extended magazine.

The Glock 30sf would be great for you to show. I have a 30sf myself and I'm really on board to get the compact fns9. How is the trigger on the compact?

• 1 month later...