Black Panthers at the Polls

Guest sling

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Verbal Kint

Watched the video that's halfway down the page... and I'm still shaking my head. Not in disbelief, because I knew this **** was going to happen... but still... wow...

And it's only going to get worse as this progresses. :D

Guest Valkyrie

I truly had hope that Americans weren't this ignorant. Sadly that hope has been shattered. :D

Time to gather up our White Supremacists and KKK members and have them do the same thing. Gotta even the playing field, amirite? lol

Guest Verbal Kint

Sad thing is... this bull**** is seriously driving me to racism. There's really no way to sugar coat it. If they want to act like that... **** 'em. Game on.

Guest Valkyrie
Sad thing is... this bull**** is seriously driving me to racism. There's really no way to sugar coat it. If they want to act like that... **** 'em. Game on.

+1

Black Panthers <=>Obama's Civilian Defense Force

Well there's the future recruits.

I'm joking.........sorta.

No your not. :D I agree with you Kent. The likes of Jesse Jackson, Malcom X, and the Panthers really makes you hate them and view them as a whole. However, in reality, its always been like this.

As they say "Bring it."

I'm waiting for the sand ******* to dig their hole deeper.

Guest Verbal Kint

Was reading through the comments on the above link... think it's #23... dude admits he's going out later, with his concealed weapon, and basically daring them to do something.

Not good. I can see it now. One of these [removed] is going to stand in front of someone like that, or arm bar them, and they're going to get blasted. News will of course be covering it, and all hell is going to break loose... all over the country.

Edited by Verbal Kint
Let's not resort to their level by using racist terms, cracker.

Remember this:

"The suspects, Paul Schlesselman (18) and Daniel Cowart (20), whom officials describe as neo-Nazis, were charged with making threats against the presidential candidate, illegal possession of a sawed-off shotgun and conspiracy to rob a gun dealer.

Obama himself downplayed the plot yesterday, saying there was no room for hate groups in America anymore.

Reuters reported that the charges preferred against the suspects read in part that the suspects allegedly planned to rob a gun store and then carry out a killing spree at an unnamed predominantly African American high school."

Should we be suprised about an extremist response to news like that from. . . well. . . extremists on election day? :rofl:

This is a law enforcement issue that needs to be swiftly dealt with by law enforcement. NOT other extremist groups.

Remember this:

"The suspects, Paul Schlesselman (18) and Daniel Cowart (20), whom officials describe as neo-Nazis, were charged with making threats against the presidential candidate, illegal possession of a sawed-off shotgun and conspiracy to rob a gun dealer.

Obama himself downplayed the plot yesterday, saying there was no room for hate groups in America anymore.

Reuters reported that the charges preferred against the suspects read in part that the suspects allegedly planned to rob a gun store and then carry out a killing spree at an unnamed predominantly African American high school."

Should we be suprised about an extremist response to news like that from. . . well. . . extremists on election day? :rofl:

This is a law enforcement issue that needs to be swiftly dealt with by law enforcement. NOT other extremist groups.

We remember... we didnt agree with that one either.

I think the only kind of free, universal health care which should be provided are taxpayer funded vasectomies, tubal ligation, and birth control for those below the poverty line.

Plus, remove the benefit of tax refunds and payouts based on the number of children one has, for households who pay no net taxes to begin with (essentially, one's overall tax liability cannot be negative).

Between those two things (which would probably balance out, cost-wise), there'd be alot fewer kids being brought up to leech off of the government (and still hate us because they want more, which is really what it comes down to).

+2

That is a interesting statement. Before this election, I had no concern for peoples religion, ethicity, beliefs, etc. Now I see myself taking sides on issues I never previously had an issue with. I do feel as if this election is returning us as a country to the days of segregation. I can't imagine the divide if Obamalama pulls off a miracle. VERY SCARY.:rofl::tinfoil:

Guest Verbal Kint

Actually, I was discussing this issue a few minutes ago with a friend and he brought up a very valid (IMO) point.

Thing is, black against white racism has existed in this country for decades. It's gotten much, much worse over the past 20 years and is on the verge of exploding now.

It's just been politically incorrect to talk about it.

Upon further reflection, I'd have to agree.

I have never met you personally, but I believe this is said from frustration and you deep down dont really mean this. You dont come across as someone who could be so easily swayed. None of us should. Just because some people want to act like jacka$$es and feel self important on election day doesnt mean we should segregate ourselves or compromise our values and morals. For every "black panther" there are thousands of African Americans that arent ignorant, racist, or just downright stupid. The same can be said about skinheads and neo-nazis. You can not overcome racism with more racism.

I have never met you personally, but I believe this is said from frustration and you deep down dont really mean this. You dont come across as someone who could be so easily swayed. None of us should. Just because some people want to act like jacka$$es and feel self important on election day doesnt mean we should segregate ourselves or compromise our values and morals. For every "black panther" there are thousands of African Americans that arent ignorant, racist, or just downright stupid. The same can be said about skinheads and neo-nazis. You can not overcome racism with more racism.

well said, except for one part. I disagree with the term "african-american"..

while I'm sure that there are some that WISH they were in africa and one that actually IS part african (obamamessiah(pbuh)...I would call them black Americans. there's no part of Africa in them anymore. they're Americans and as such, allowed to be as stupid as they care to be, or as smart as they wish.

were I to see a "black panther" I wouldn't mind...so long as he's not harrassing me or attempting to stop someone from voting.

Like it or not, the black community and people HAVE been discriminated against in the past. while it's not wholescale anymore, there still exists a racist attitude among some white people. what makes Verbal Kint so angry is that HE isn't racist and sees that attitude prevalent amongst many black people that either have an agenda (al sharpton) or those who are ignorant.

As for the black panthers in the video...they're welcome to spout off all they like..but if they were to threaten me with the club, or attempt to use it...that would be all for them, regardless of race, creed or social status...because at that time, its just a man with a club against a well trained man with a pistol.

Guest Verbal Kint
...because at that time, its just a man with a club against a well trained man with a pistol.

Only in your eyes. As soon as you retaliated... OH SNAP! HATE CRIME!

• Administrator

Here's my take on the whole issue of race in this election...

The progressives want us to get past seeing color. FINE. But they are supporting a candidate for whose campaign race IS an issue and has been an issue regardless of their superficial efforts to play it off as anything else. Officially they want you to believe that race has nothing to do with it. Unofficially they are laughing all the way to the White House because they know that somewhere north of 90% of black voters will be casting ballots for Obama just because he's "one of them".

Unfortunately for the black voter, quite a few of their "appointed leaders" in the black community (Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton, Louis Farrakhan, etc.) have been exploiting racism for a long time now purely for their own selfish ends. Race has been and will be an issue until people really no longer see color of skin when they look at a person. And frankly, I doubt that is ever going to happen.

For proof, just look to the Middle East. For thousands of years, those people have been killing each other because of racism. Arab versus Jew, Sunni versus Shiite, Iraqi versus Iranian, and so forth. They have had far longer to come to terms with differences in skin color than we have had here in the United States. You would therefore think that if the human mind was capable of divesting itself of color-perception, it would have happened by now. But it hasn't.

Racism is alive and well no matter how deplorable it is. Yes, black Americans were victims of discrimination in the past. It is a historical fact and cannot be argued against. BUT... the majority of that took place several generations ago and not at the hand of any who are left alive today, yet the spirit of hate is being kept alive by those who harbor it. Reparations? Official apologies by white Senators for things done years and years and years ago by people I'm not even related to? Really? What does that accomplish other than fuel the fire and keep hate and resentment alive?

The concept of "reverse racism" has sadly become true. It's hard for me to believe anymore that a person offering peace with an outstretched hand really means it when his other hand is clenched in a fist, drawn back to strike.

:bow: