Any interest in aftermarket triggers comparable to Timney if price was $125

I spoke with Dave today and let him know that there might be a few that would choose the flat trigger if possible. He said that he is going to place both, the 3# curved and 3# flat, triggers on his website. Since everyone is in TN he has to charge sales tax so the price will be $125 total. This represents the 10% discount plus the 9.75% sales tax rounded up.
He told me that he will have these options on his website by Saturday and I told him that if he got busy and didn't get it on the website by then that I'd collect the money by PayPal or in person if you're local. Hopefully he'll take care of it by then to simplify things but I know you guys probably want to get the ball rolling. I will update everyone as soon as I get more info. Thanks for the patience, I'm about to go crazy not being able to do anything.

Thanks for the update!
Got one at the NRA show for eval and a possible article. Was lucky enough to get a flat trigger for my 300BO build. So far am very impressed with it and probably will keep some in the shop for upgrades.
Okay guys, the triggers are up on his website and ready to purchase. They will remain there through next Saturday at the current price. There has been a bit of a price change due to the manufaturer changing prices since he ordered last as well as require a $135 minimum sale price. What Dave is doing to try to make up for this is including tax (per original deal) as well as covering shipping costs so it will be a flat $135 to your door. I apologize for the price change but he had no idea that Velocity had restructured their distributer rules and pricing. If this price change is something that you can't live with then you're welcome to back out of the purchase.
If you live in Murfreesboro of close enough that you'd like to drop in and pay in person at the shop that is perfectly fine.
Here's the link to the product page,
http://www.bamcustoms.com/bam_customs_store_front.php

Check out his Cerakote work on his Facebook page, he does phenomenal work with stencils and custom work that most coating shops won't touch.
If anyone has any problems or questions don't hesitate to let me know or give Dave a call.
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
He hasn't called to let me know that they've come in yet and I've been meaning to stop by for a week and a half but just having been able to make the time. I've got a dr app wed so maybe I can get by after that.
I build ARs for a living and consider the Velocity trigger group to be one of the best on the market. I've got a messed up trigger finger and prefer straight triggers. So on my last build I put one on a 300BO rifle. 3# trigger pull every time and short take up. It is better than the Giesle trigger I put on a custom AR varmit rifle.

Cheers,

Tad Stratton
  • 2 months later...