Tom Gresham Gun Talk Radio

Guest Shep

Do you listen to Tom Gresham's Guntalk Radio show (or podcast)?  

44 members have voted

1. 1. Do you listen to Tom Gresham's Guntalk Radio show (or podcast)?

• Tom Gresham who?
    • Heard of it, but don't listen
    • Listen when I can
    • Never miss a show
    • Who cares, I hate polls!

Guest Shep

Hey guys,

I was just wanted to find out just how many of you listen to Tom Gresham Gun Talk Radio Podcast (since we don't have a radio station that broadcast it)? I found this podcast around the first of the year, and haved listened to it every week on my way to work.

The easiest way to find the show, is go to iTunes, click podcast, and search for Guntalk, or if you live in the northern part of the state, you might be able to pick up WKCT 930 AM Bowling Green, Ky. every Sunday, from 2 - 4 P.M. central.

guntalk.gif

Check it out on iTunes or his web page at

www.GunTalk.Com

Oh yeah, sorry if this is old news, I'm kind of a newbie!

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrator

Tom's show is on XM Radio on Sundays. I forget what channel. If I have my XM tuner connected to something at the moment, I will try to listen to him if I remember that it's time for his show.

As for the Personal Defense TV show, I record that on my DVR and usually end up watching a couple of episodes at once. Both are pretty good stuff.

Guest Boomhower
Tom's show is on XM Radio on Sundays. I forget what channel. If I have my XM tuner connected to something at the moment, I will try to listen to him if I remember that it's time for his show.

As for the Personal Defense TV show, I record that on my DVR and usually end up watching a couple of episodes at once. Both are pretty good stuff.

Click here and scroll down for a channel listing.

Thanks. Never heard of this before.

XM listeners: Channel 166, 4-7pm central time.

If you live in northern middle TN, 930am (out of Bowling Green) 2-4pm central.

If you want to see as well as hear try: http://www.downrange.tv/

Mike Bane also has a weekly pod cast, downloadable at the site.

DirecTV customers also get XM radio as part of their packages.

• 4 years later...
Guest WyattEarp

generally, i rarely listen to the radio. too many commercials, and not a good selection of what is played, so I just usually listen to sirius satellite radio or my ipod.

He and his son have a show called "Guns and Gear" on Versus now... Very basic, very sponsor driven. Hickok45's videos are much better if you ask me.

Ohh that guy. I watched that show for the first time this month while being laid up after surgery. That guy is a tool. He was firing a granade launcher and when he hit the target said " hell yeah that's why they pay me to shoot". I mean it's a freaking grenade, not a sniper rifle. Any idiot with enough practice rounds can shoot lob a granada into a 25' group of cardboard.

He was such a jackass I had to turn it off, and I was interested in the guns they were promoting too.

Guest Tom Gresham

>>Ohh that guy. I watched that show for the first time this month while being laid up after surgery. That guy is a tool. He was firing a granade launcher and when he hit the target said " hell yeah that's why they pay me to shoot". I mean it's a freaking grenade, not a sniper rifle. Any idiot with enough practice rounds can shoot lob a granada into a 25' group of cardboard.

He was such a jackass I had to turn it off, and I was interested in the guns they were promoting too.<<

Nope. Different show. We've never done anything with grenade launchers.

We do visit the largest gun show in the world, train SWAT cops in advanced weapon handling, train women in self-defense shooting, and explore the fun of long range shooting.

http://www.youtube.com/user/GunTalkTV#p/u/31/-ob-bSEhshU

For those interested in gun rights, yesterday I broadcast the radio show from the Gun Rights Policy Conference in Chicago, and had a full slate of the movers in the gun rights movement as guests.

www.guntalk.libysyn.com for the archived shows -- available for download.

Edited by Tom Gresham
Guest Brian Robbins

Tom's radio show and his television shows do more to promote gun rights than anything in media. I've been following him for about four years now. When I started listening I was a typical gun owner, not an NRA member (had been on and off) nor CCW license holder.

His show has educated me, made me a more safety conscience gun owner and gotten me involved as a Second Amendment activest. I've been around guns and owned them since I was a kid. Tom's show made me aware I wasn't doing a lot of things right and that I had actually fallen into some of the media mindset and misconception traps.

You're not going to agree with or enjoy every aspect of the program but as for me, I won't miss a show. His show that aired right after the VA Tech shooting is the one that locked me in as a listener and got me turned in the right direction. This archived podcast can be found at guntalk's Podcast and by selected the one dated 4/22/2007. The one on the 10th anniversary of 9/11 was inspirational as well. Enjoy!

Guest Brian Robbins
He and his son have a show called "Guns and Gear" on Versus now... Very basic, very sponsor driven. Hickok45's videos are much better if you ask me.

Sometimes "Very basic" is exactly what is needed, especially for a novice or someone who may be misinformed on the subject as the media has trained them to be. Heck, I see many "experts" that could use some brushing up on the basics! As for sponsor driven.....well someone has to pay the bills. I've discovered some very worthwhile products in his sponsors.

Sometimes we forget that much of the public is misinformed at best about the whole subject of guns. I think it's refreshing to see programs specificly geared to the self defense use, safety and just plain fun factor of guns and not just the hunting side. I'd love to see more of this type programming on TV and radio! It does nothing but good for the whole gun rights movement. Sure beats watching the moron from LA (Sons of Guns) that reinforces all the media pushed fears and perceptions of gun owners.

He's actually has Hickock45 on as a guest! I like him too. Wish my property allowed for a back yard range like his!

Edited by Brian Robbins
>>Ohh that guy. I watched that show for the first time this month while being laid up after surgery. That guy is a tool. He was firing a granade launcher and when he hit the target said " hell yeah that's why they pay me to shoot". I mean it's a freaking grenade, not a sniper rifle. Any idiot with enough practice rounds can shoot lob a granada into a 25' group of cardboard.

He was such a jackass I had to turn it off, and I was interested in the guns they were promoting too.<<

Nope. Different show. We've never done anything with grenade launchers.

Sorry for the confusion, and misguided slander. :stare:

Guest Brian Robbins
So, is Brian Robbins Mr. Gresham's promoter or just a big fan? I knew he had the radio show and writes some articles, but I wasn't aware of the television show.

Heck, I'd say anything for a free Gun Talk T-Shirt! :stare: