Reloading supplies in EAST Tn

My brother asked me to post this here. He is going to East Tn to Dollyworld and such. He was wanting to know where any good reloading supply places were or just Gun shops that carry a good amount of reloading supplies. He will be going from Middle Tn on I-40 all the way there. We have Mid SOuth Shooters Supply in our town which is awesome but he was just wanting to know some places out there and along the way . Thanks for any information.

WOW , I didn't know that . I was there around 6 years ago and didn't notice. But I was having to watch my kids running around and all becuase my wife left me with them while she went across to the cast iron cookware place.   :rant:

Then of course, he'll need to go across the cast iron stores parking lot to Buds. No reloading supplies, but he'll have to go in just because it's there.

Oh yeah he's going there FO SHO ! I told him to take some pics for me . I've never went there before but always hear about them .

I haven't been there in a couple of years but I assume Reloaders Bench in Mt. Juliet is still open if he hasn't been there. At the time, some of their prices were okay but some were too high IMO. I've been getting most of my stuff from David now.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

I haven't been there in a couple of years but I assume Reloaders Bench in Mt. Juliet is still open if he hasn't been there. At the time, some of their prices were okay but some were too high IMO. I've been getting most of my stuff from David now.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Who's David?

Who's David?

That would be David Mosley that goes by the TGO screen name of dlm37015. He can usually beat most folks prices on stuff and is a heck of a nice guy to deal with. He usually also has military powder if you're looking for that. I always get my WC844 through him. Deal with David and you won't regret it.
  • Like 1