Shadow Force!

Smith

Has anybody seen this show on the History Channel? Awesome show. I had read about Cobus Claassens from his time with Executive Outcomes (first well known PMC) and then later saw him in Shadow Company (an excellent documentary on PMC BTW). He is the real deal. I highly recommend Shadow Force if you haven't seen it.

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was similar but I like the politics and behind the scenes stuff as much as the action, but that's just me. I'm kinda analytical like that. I did like Cobus's run in with the UN in Libera and the little stat they threw up about 15,000 UN PKs at a $700 billion cost annually! :eek:

Guest Verbal Kint
Maybe it was just because it was the first episode, but I thought they spent way too much time building it up. And then like 4 minutes of doing stuff at the end. Was tonights episode different?

+1

Hopefully, as you said, it was because it was the first episode. I'm assuming tonight's airing was the first (only?) episode thus far. It seemed like it, from the content and tone.

:shrug:

Guest Verbal Kint

Just a heads up... forget to post this earlier in the week, so kinda last minute, but History channel will be airing all 3 episodes back-to-back starting at 1 PM CST.

Fixing to plop down in front of the tv and watch them myself, as I've only seen one of the episodes so far.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

TRADING POST NOTICE

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions.

TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

THE FINE PRINT

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is not a lobbying organization and has no affiliation with any lobbying organizations.聽 Beware of scammers using the Tennessee Gun Owners name, purporting to be Pro-2A lobbying organizations!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.