Novelty guns

Sam1

I have the .22 mag version. It's a fun little gun to shoot with a surprisingly AWESOME trigger. It'll reach on out there too. I shot mine @ 100 yds before and wasn't disappointed.

I wish it folded down flat like a Sub 2000 does instead of folding into a "V" shape, but it still fits in a small backpack.

Yep. This little bugger in .22 WRM is on my short wish list of guns I'd like to buy. And at the $199 price Sam1 mentioned I am adding another novelty gun to the list.

Yep. This little bugger in .22 WRM is on my short wish list of guns I'd like to buy. And at the $199 price Sam1 mentioned I am adding another novelty gun to the list.

I only paid $168 with tax and TICS about a year ago at the gun show.

it mounts on your AR as a forend grip.

As they mention, needs a SBR stamp to go on a rifle. But you could put it on an AR pistol, and as a long as it's 26" legal OAL, doesn't matter if ATF also calls it a vertical forward grip or not.

- OS

That is an unregistered SBR.

If i'm not mistaken, I think they removed the top rail specifically for that reason. or maybe it's drilled/tapped but minus the rail? Not sure, I've only seen one through a glass case.

It's "neat" but personally I wouldn't buy one just because I have to put my fingers near the muzzle to charge the thing!

2-courtesy-usfirearms.com_.jpg

Edited by NoBanStan

They come with the rail as an accessory, out of the box it has sights mounted on it.  And yes it is pretty dumb to have the charging and re-cocking mechanisms near the barrel.  The whole thing is a mess, that's why I got it.  :rock:

• Like 1