Free Full-Auto Fun for a Good Cause

Fighting Sheep Dog is kicking off it's annual "Toys for Tots" drive and this year is gonna be epic!

Forget the raffle for the custom-built 6.5 Grendel AR (1st prize) or the Silencerco SpecWar 762 (2nd prize).

It's the day that we DRAW for these prizes and close the silent auction that'll be the most memorable for you!

We're teaming up with Windrock Shooting Range and Mike Dresner of Law Enforcement Sales to bring you a day of FREE hamburgers and hotdogs, FREE access to shoot any of our firearms (suppressed, sbrs, 300blk, and more)...

...but that's not all!

See, Dresner's bringing some full-auto goodies (SAWs, M60s, and more) and Windrock already has a full auto Glock and full auto AR available.

And all you have to do is get the ammo from Windrock to play!

Full details are available through us at Fighting Sheep Dog. Swing by and introduce yourself, grab some flyers to put up at work, and let's make this a fun time for both you, your family and friends, and the kids who'll receive a very special gift from you this year.

raffle-doc_Page_1.jpg

raffle-doc_Page_2.jpg

• Like 3

To ante the pot, I've asked Kris (173rdABN) from DTV Tactical Innovations in Hendersonville to bring down some of his weaponry and help out with the event.  There's a potential scheduling snafu he has to work out but as of now it's a definite maybe. 

Be difficult to find someone to match Kris' decade plus of SAW experience.  He's a combat vet who cut his teeth while serving as a 249 gunner in the deadly Korengal Valley, Afghanistan then later as an Overseas Security Contractor.  A great guy to meet, always willing to help and an asset to the TGO community.  

Edited by LawEnforcementSalesTN
  • Like 3
Everyone knows that Fighting Sheep Dog Range Days are epic. You show up and shoot any of our ARs (suppressed, SBRs, rifles, pistols, etc) for FREE. Just get the ammo from Windrock so we can control the quality of what's going down our barrels.

But on this VERY SPECIAL Range Day, we're celebrating the anniversaries of both FSD and Windrock while generating a MASSIVE drive for Toys for Tots with Law Enforcement Sales' Mike Dresner!

On November 1st, you'll have the opportunity to shoot:

- M60E4 LMG beltfed 7.62mm
- M249 SAW beltfed 5.56mm
- MP5A2 9mm
- HK 416 5.56mm
- M16A1 5.56 (Vietnam Style)
- M16 300BLK
- M16 9mm
- M16 22lr
- Sterling SMG 9mm
- Ingram MAC-10 9mm
- Accuracy International AW Covert 7.62 bolt action SAS Suppressor
- Glock full auto 9mm (x2)
- M4 10.5"
- M4 13.5"
- AR308
- Full Auto AK47
- Full Auto AR
- Full Auto Polish PK 9mm
- And at least 7 more ARs, most of them suppressed!

Cash donations or a new, unwrapped toy plus the cost of ammo is all you need. We'll take care of the guns and food!

RSVP on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/events/908468702576791/ or stop by the shop and let us know you'll be there!

Don't forget to stop by and purchase a raffle ticket or add your name in the silent auction, drawings are on November 1st at the range!
  • 2 weeks later...

Here is a taste of what my company will be bringing. Was to lazy to dig through the other safe and the rest of this one. Ha. I'll have suppressors for about every gun, including my M249. 

[URL=http://s95.photobucket.com/user/eat7thirdythree/media/Posties_zpsrqzgjz8u.jpg.html]Posties_zpsrqzgjz8u.jpg[/URL]

• Like 3

This event was awesome!    I can't stop smiling so I might have to get my wife to slap me.     :)   :)   Being able to shoot full auto on the M60, SAW, AR, MP5, and Glock was incredible. 

Thanks to everyone involved for putting this event together!     

• Like 2

Yes, a HUGE thank you to:

Windrock Shooting Range
Eric Matson
Joe and Lisa Kobli
Michael Dresner
Law Enforcement Sales
Kris Paulson
DTV Tactical Innovations
Keith Bridges

And all of the other RSOs, volunteers, and assistants we had on Sunday!

The turnout was amazing. The guns were amazing. The charity is going to benefit SO MUCH from all of the toys collected, and from the cash donations we'll turn into toys for donation this week!

We're already looking forward to next year! :)

Great to see everyone and put some faces to some board members. Strange though NO one showed up yesterday to help clean all this stuff ;o) JK.. those that know me know this is a FIRST that everything I have is now clean at the same time!

Great shoot, glad so many got to experience NFA for the first time. We'll definitely have to do it again soon for those who couldn't make it.

Kris and I echo everyone's comments. Thank you to all who supported the drive and a sincere thanks to all the guys who stood fast on the ranges to help be sure everything was safe and everyone was having fun. I enjoy watching folks shoot more than I do shooting but I know some of my guys it was probably killing them to watch ;o)

Note below videos are links so be sure to click on them for the action!

c7ea3581a914fad525253d2b611cd7ed.jpg

b99c452d9434c2d1c91ff93c8587cc33.jpg

https://vimeo.com/144517972

https://vimeo.com/144518191

https://vimeo.com/144518524

https://vimeo.com/144520469

https://vimeo.com/144520591

Thanks again. More photos and video when we have time to post.

98884fac6ad6def40472c28e289bb10a.jpg

Edited by LawEnforcementSalesTN
  • Like 2