A Stalinist's Wet Dream

This is the third or fourth article I've seen on the subject of confiscation. They really are crawling out of the woodwork now. I think they feel emboldened, but I can't understand why.

I think the far left really does think that it's time to start a "revolution". They really don't understand what they are wishing for.

To be fair, this article almost sounds like it making the case against confiscation because it's so far-fetched. But it's the "Daily Kos", so I'm going to take it at face value.

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2015/10/5/1427845/-Effective-Gun-Control-A-National-Semi-Auto-Ban Edited by Clod Stomper

It's a Daily KOS article so...

What's funny is people like that get all up in arms about rights violations but have no issue with violating someone else's.  So long as it's not something they care about.

Post-structuralism:

"I identify as starkin and your cis-ness oppresses me!"

"I have a right not to get shot!"

"Property is a social-construct."

"You're transphobic is you prefer cis female/male partners."

52297-NOPE-button-gif-space-zap-Imgu-fTP

Edited by Ted S.

This is the third or fourth article I've seen on the subject of confiscation. They really are crawling out of the woodwork now. I think they feel emboldened, but I can't understand why.

I think the far left really does think that it's time to start a "revolution". They really don't understand what they are wishing for.

To be fair, this article almost sounds like it making the case against confiscation because it's so far-fetched. But it's the "Daily Kos", so I'm going to take it at face value.

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2015/10/5/1427845/-Effective-Gun-Control-A-National-Semi-Auto-Ban

they are emboldened.   They feel its a sure thing the next president and supreme court will be liberals.   Hillary & Obama are making gun control their main issues, the one on his way out looking to do as much damage as he can and the other coming in with only the 2nd standing in her way of making her dream police state a reality.    Its the #1 thing in the way of their agenda, so its become a major  issue, again.

A part of me wishes they would just go ahead and cram full scale ban and confiscation down our throats. It would be the straw that broke the camels back, hundreds of thousands would die, and the country would be forever changed. But at least this festering boil would be lanced and could begin to heal. If it's coming I want it to come while my generation is the one still here to deal with it, so my children don't have too.

Sent from behind the anvil Edited by Spots
  • Like 6

A part of me wishes they would just go ahead and cram full scale ban and confiscation down our throats. It would be the straw that broke the camels back, hundreds of thousands would die, and the country would be forever changed. But at least this festering boil would be lanced and could begin to heal. If it's coming I want it to come while my generation is the one still here to deal with it, so my children don't have too.

Sent from behind the anvil

A sad but very true statement, Spots.  I'm not sure the future generations will have the "intestinal fortitude" to stand up for their rights.  The way to control the future is to train the youth (think Germany in the 1930's / Russia's history).  They aren't interested in changing your and my generations; know they can't.  If they can manage to control us for a while they can wait and let nature "solve" the problem.

Those of us who "resist" the "common sense" restrictions on gun rights proposed by the liberals are being demonized by the media, the public school curriculums are being "standardized" with liberal views, and the right to defend yourself is under constant attack at all levels of government.  And more and more the sheeple are drinking the liberals' Kool-Aid.  Remember the "Safe Communities, Safe Schools Act of 2013"?   Nice warm and fuzzy name for a bill that raised the real possibility that a gun owner would become a felon if they left home for seven days and did not transfer all their guns to someone to hold.  Of course the transfer (and the one back to you) would be through an FFL. Didn't go anywhere... this time. Who knows what's next.