tngunowner.com attire?

Guest dotsun

• Administrator

I've actually got a local shop that is willing to do hats, shirts, etc. with embroidered logos and will also do all order fulfillment for us. That's been the biggest headache with this sort of thing in the past. The logistics of taking orders, making sure we have everyone's size in stock, etc. was just way too much of a burden when I did it for another forum.

Since that company is willing to do them on a piece by piece basis, it will make it a lot easier on me. :rolleyes:

Also, since I made the logo originally, I have all of the high-res versions of the logo. Let me pursue it this direction first and if it doesn't pan out, we'll check into other options.

Thanks.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrator
Will you try to twist their arm so they use Flexfit hats?

Honestly I think once she has the logo digitized into her embroidery equipment, she can put the logo on whatever you want. So people don't have to order the same type of hats. If you want Flex-fit and she has it, done.

That's the way she described it before. :rolleyes:

Guest macho999

In all seriousness I would be in for a couple of t-shirts w/ pocket for the gym. A wise cracking cartoon animal mascot would be cool too. Like a possum with a gun or everyone's favorite, the bluetick.

The shop that Joe is talking about puts out very good products. My wife's work (Century 21) uses them for all kinds of stuff from shirts, jackets, decals, and even automotive graphics (you should see Joe's trucks).

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
Guest walkingdeadman

I would like to have some shirts. I have had a small business before and we sold shirts, hats, etc. We designed all of our stuff, sent it to our printer up north and had them sent right down. We never had any problems with them. Just thought maybe I could help in the design dept. If not, that is fine too.

• Administrator
Camp shirts would be nice. Cool, comfortable, and great for concealed carry.

Camp shirt - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Shirts are definitely something we can do and I already have a camp shirt with the TGO logo on it that I wear occasionally, so I can say they do look good. I'll be getting a price list together shortly; just have a few questions left to be answered by my supplier first.

Guest PapaB
Shirts are definitely something we can do and I already have a camp shirt with the TGO logo on it that I wear occasionally, so I can say they do look good. I'll be getting a price list together shortly; just have a few questions left to be answered by my supplier first.

Camp shirt long enough to cover OWB carry would be great. While I'm being picky, how about a patriotic print. :mad:

• 2 months later...

Is there any update on the camp shirts? I didn't see any at the TGO online store.

With no interference intended, just trying to help, here's a couple. One's pretty cheap.

The other, the Bill Blass camp shirt is twice as much but I have a few of these I got from my employer with their logo and they are really nice. I've been wearing them for several years and they're holding up very well. I do realize you'd have to add a few dollars to the cost for the logo and to maintain a reasonable margin but these probably are worth close to $50 retail. That still seems reasonable compared to what I see at the local HD (High Dollar?) motorcycle dealer for a similar shirt with their logo.

Just throwing these out there as options. I realize not everyone wants to pay $50 for a shirt. The $18 shirts though? That's hard to beat if they're reasonable quality.

A Spectrum of Promotional Products - Solid Color Camp Shirt - CS-1

http://www.allstarlogo.com/men-s-clothing/corporate-shirts/corporate-shirt---retro-camp.asp

BEST BUY UNIFORM