Hi from Tipton County

Guest TNDixieGirl

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest TNDixieGirl

I was told if you were denied a permit, you'd get a letter in 7-10 days. Otherwise it'd take up to 90 to receive the permit. Man I'm glad it didn't take 90 to get here. I would've gone crazy.

Anybody else notice the cute babe in the cowboy hat gets a LOT of responses around here? :)

If I had to guess without looking I would guess that this is or is on its way to becoming the longest welcome thread ever.

Guest TNDixieGirl

This is my Mother's Day gift I'll be carrying.

sw9ve005.jpg

Should I post on another thread and let this one die? I don't know all the forum etiquette yet. :)

Guest Boomhower
I got it!! 4 weeks to the day I was fingerprinted. :up:

Congratz. I got mine the other day too.

Unbelievable, I think everyone who applied around the same time as me has gotten theirs. Now I'm starting to worry...maybe I'm a criminal and I just don't know it...

Hang in there bud. Your times a comin!!

This is my Mother's Day gift I'll be carrying.

sw9ve005.jpg

Nice piece....looks familiar:D....How do you like that trigger pull? My wife hates shooting mine. Almost couldn't get one squeezed off.

Should I post on another thread and let this one die? I don't know all the forum etiquette yet. :D

Naw, there's just not that many active women on here, or should I say interactive. I'm sure there a quite a few, your just one of the few that we have posting presently. And as Branket stated, this is probably the longest welcome thread...ever.....:bow:....Wonder how come!!!:)

Guest TNDixieGirl

Honestly, the trigger is fine for me. After reading about the trigger issues, I was sure I was going to regret getting it, but I haven't had a problem with it at all (so far). That may be because this is only the second pistol I've ever fired so I wasn't used to anything else yet. Nothing to compare it to, as you might say.

Now my 15 year old son, he didn't like the trigger at all. There was a time or two he just couldn't get it squeezed off. But I think the recoil made him uncomfortable too. The only other thing we had fired before this was a Beretta .22 and this S&W is a whole different critter. He said he'll stick with the .22 for now.

Works for me, now I don't have to share.