The Revolving Door....

Randall53

I admire anyone in LE.  It takes a lot of patience I'm sure to watch someone that's killed someone and maimed others to be arrested 9 times in one year after they get out of prison just to be turned back out on the streets over and over again..

Edited by Randall53
  • Like 1

He's a waste of tax payers dollars in several ways. Jailing him for a few more years isn't the answer. I'm with Sandstone.

From the article: 

Man With 2007 Vehicular Homicide Conviction Again Facing Multiple Charges
Friday, February 19, 2016

A Soddy Daisy man who served time in prison for a 2007 vehicular homicide that left one person dead and two others permanently disabled has been arrested once in 2014, nine times last year and was charged with multiple new offenses on Thursday.

Chattanooga Police arrested Steven Tyler Frizzell, 29, for possessing heroin, meth, syringe needles and firearms.

At 12:30 a.m. an officer pulled over Frizzell in the 5400 block of Highway 153 for having a headlight out.

Going to "assume" here but I would say he is doing burglaries also to buy all his drugs, which the best scenario for this lowlife would be extermination during the commission of a burglary. Saves money, court time, space and oxygen.

I admire anyone in LE.  It takes a lot of patience I'm sure to watch someone that's killed someone and maimed others to be arrested 14 times in one year after they get out of prison just to be turned back out on the streets over and over again..

A lot of ex-cops didn't have the patience. Those who stay tell me "it's a calling". I couldn't do it.

From the article:

Going to "assume" here but I would say he is doing burglaries also to buy all his drugs, which the best scenario for this lowlife would be extermination during the commission of a burglary. Saves money, court time, space and oxygen.

oh, I agree, with sandstone. LOL or you could zap him or juice him or sometimes the firing squad sounds awesome to bring back too. I don't think as a country we use the death penalty enough. Which is why there are idiot slugs like this that just coast in and out of the system. He doesn't give a crap. They said he had a 9mm in the car, as a felon, he clearly doesn't value life. His or anyone else's. Zap him and let's not risk him hurting someone else.

My cousin was hit and killed by a drunk driver about twelve years ago. He had been in court earlier that day for his sixth offense DUI. I think he was sentenced to just over a year for her death. It is my understanding he has gotten a handful more DUIs since his release.

Sometimes hanging's too good for these folks.

My cousin was hit and killed by a drunk driver about twelve years ago. He had been in court earlier that day for his sixth offense DUI. I think he was sentenced to just over a year for her death. It is my understanding he has gotten a handful more DUIs since his release.

Sometimes hanging's too good for these folks.

That is totally jacked up that he is still walking around outside of a 6x6 cell.     How is he still driving?   I'm assuming he doesn't still have a license, but wouldn't be shocked if somehow he still did in the failed justice system we have.   

That is totally jacked up that he is still walking around outside of a 6x6 cell. How is he still driving? I'm assuming he doesn't still have a license, but wouldn't be shocked if somehow he still did in the failed justice system we have.

Liberal mindset of giving everyone another chance.

Sent from my LGLS740 using Tapatalk