Your casings wanted!

I didnt really know what section to put this in, so I stuck it here. Sorry if its in the wrong place. I am in the process of making an empty casing display for my home office. The calibers I shoot obviously I have. These include 9mm, 40, 45, 30-06, and 5.56. I am asking for my fellow TGO members to send me anything otherwise to help me put together a wide range of calibers. I would be particularly interested in any unusual, not so often seen calibers. Also large bore stuff. Just pop in in an envelope and send it my way! I will pm my address to anybody willing to help me out. Ive seen people in the past ask for this same favor, and figure I'd give it a shot!

I am more than willing to compensate anybody who maybe has any casings of the rare/large bore variety that might be worth a few bucks or so, and is willing to give one up. Thanks for reading, I hope you guys can help me put this display together and TIA!

I can send you 6.5 Grendel, 300 blackout ,7.62x54r, 7.65x53 Argentine and maybe a few others if you want. I will look threw my stash tonight. I may even have some 8mm Mauser empties but not sure.

Man that would be awesome! Ill pm you.

Cool. I will see if I have anything else different when I get home. I know that the 7.65x53 isn't super rare or anything but you don't see it that often anymore.

A few years ago a friend of mine gave me an old stripper clip with 5 rounds in it, The inscription on the clip is F.MMAP B, and the inscription on the cartridges are, F.MMAP, 19   46, and S.F. on the bottom. I researched them online and Argentine Mauser came up. That's all the markings they have on them.

I've got 300 weatherby, 338 rum and 458 win mag. I'll send them only because your birthday sucks and I'm sure you got stiffed in the past.

Youve got that right! Thanks I greatly appreciate it. PM headed your way.

25 ACP, 7mm REM MAG, 308, 12 ga, 45 Colt, 38 Spl, 44 mag here, send a PM with your address.

Thanks Red! Pm incoming.

I do have a small collection of various calibers I have had in the past but, they are unfired rounds and I don't have the guns anymore. I do have a .32H&R Mag. still I can fire a few rounds from. I also have a couple of .454 Cassull, if I could extract the bullet and dump the powder without mangling the casing I could pop the primer out of my .410. Sorry, i'm not going to fire a .454 Cassull out of my .410, I like my hand and ugly face too much for that. :)

• Like 1
I am in Chattanooga and will pull any live rounds you need pulled. I doubt you will get that many because of the cost associated with shipping live ammo the correct way. I can give you a 45 Gap case, 45 win mag case, a 32 S&W, and maybe some others.
  • Like 1