New full auto

99D3FDE1-4214-48EA-9051-D5103E8FA701_zps

Old trigger holes from how it was imported are tig'd and cleaned up

679EB53B-C20F-413E-8816-A0017EF5B880_zps

CB0703B2-3CEA-4E78-A86B-7B66E5C99617_zps

the mag block caused me to redo my right side sear hole so had it tig'd back up, cleaned up and redrilled  

1F3DACF6-05E7-4537-B5D2-7D96C77375E4_zps

Sure, I like to be creative.  What's left of an AK sear I used to make the new sear for this thing. 

A44655D6-9C71-456D-9B4D-DA8EC48DC4E2_zps

Biggest pain in the ass was the mag block. Holy crap batman... Close to 6 hours modifying it over and over again.

D923DCE2-0B00-44A6-B049-B27A55CA111E_zps

Finally all cleaned up, mag block welded back in. No more rivets holding it in the receiver.  

3E23B3EB-29CD-4D8D-84D9-30B9B94ADEC0_zps

The new trigger guard isn't here yet, along with the new stock. So I threw the old stock on and placed a grip next to it. Hoping they come tomorrow. 

0FF40515-44AE-4D65-9623-609452EF6607_zps

D302C404-E535-449E-BD98-2EA2C07C7B60_zps

• Like 3

Hey There ABN......,

I Double-Dog Dare you to head over to GGC and try that thing out on the Trap range.

Let me know when you go - - - I want to be there because the reaction of the Fudds will be Epic! 

• Like 4
6 hours ago, DMark said:

Hey There ABN......,

I Double-Dog Dare you to head over to GGC and try that thing out on the Trap range.

Let me know when you go - - - I want to be there because the reaction of the Fudds will be Epic! 

Make sure you video the whole thing i want to see

You know, it took me a couple years to get that membership. I'd rather not loose it. Hahaha. 

Ps. For all those curious. The guns done and ready for testing. I ordered 3 drums for it today, a reliability kit to help it cycle 2 3/4" shells (already drilled the ports to compensate for the short barrel as well), a tromix charging handle and a rail. Going to polish 100% of the contact surfaces inside the gun and then I'll go give her a try. But, conversions done and it's technically good to go right meow as it sits. Just want to go above and beyond right off the batt and not waste a range trip half-assing this. 

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...