Wednesday - Christmas Eve.

Daniel

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jackdog

went to the bank this Am. On the way home it was raining cat dogs and maybe unicorns.

About a mile from my house a tree falls across the road. Doing about 40mph and could not stop. Hit the damn thing and jumped with the car. Tree must have been rotten because there's no way to jump a 12" diameter tree with a compact chevy and it kind of just disintegrated when i hit it. Steering seems fine wheels are not bent. will check for further damage when I won't drown. Merry Christmas to all be safe and enjoy.

Merry Christmas Eve fellas,

I went hunting this morning,it was 28 degrees at 6:30 and 63 degrees at 10:00

Seen 1 doe.This weather sucks,may have to put on some shorts and get the boat out.

Dont forget to put beer and chips out for Santa.

Merry Christmas everyone!!!

Guest Astra900

So what's for dinner tonight guys?

We had steaks last night, left over's on a biscuit this morning, and a pot roast the size of my head tonight. Getting my red meat fix:up:

So what's for dinner tonight guys?

We had steaks last night, left over's on a biscuit this morning, and a pot roast the size of my head tonight. Getting my red meat fix:up:

I'm coming to your house :D

I think we're doing Taco Bell and watching Christmas movies and then... spiked hot chocolate.

Three Cheese Hamburger Helper. Reaaal fancy. I'll be at the grandparent's house tomorrow, with the family! I hope I get something good, and not pants. I get at least one pair of pants every year.

Guest RISC777
...and I'm assuming my girlfriend is gonna want something from Santa, too.

Just stuff yerself into a "stocking," all she wants is you, bro!!!

I did find a killer on sale deal on a great Burris 3.5-12x50 scope for my kid.

(I like that "Forever and Lifetime Warranty" - even if you're not the original owner)

page-layout_04.jpg

Just stuff yerself into a "stocking," all she wants is you, bro!!!

I did find a killer on sale deal on a great Burris 3.5-12x50 scope for my kid.

(I like that "Forever and Lifetime Warranty" - even if you're not the original owner)

page-layout_04.jpg

That would be one helluva stocking. I may have to contact Nashville Tent and Awning for that one.:D

Can't go wrong with that kind of warranty. I'm sure he'll love it.

Merry Christmas, from me and mine, to you and yours.

Guest RISC777
At work, all day. Probably end up working tomorrow if somebody shows up wanting something. Living and working in the same place is a blessing and a curse.

My employees are IDIOTS, so I'll be out at midnight tonight and 2 tomorrow afternoon one one job, plus a second job tomorrow mid-morning for two hours. :D

Merry Christmas guys and gals. Worked today but off tommrow and back to work on Friday. Going to Grandparents tommrow then having my moms side of the family at the house. Hope everyone has a safe and happy Christmas and remember the brave men and women who cant be home for Christmas in your prayers.

-Jason G

• Administrator

Worked on a dry-run of the TGO server move today. Took a little longer than I anticipated but I'm tempted now to make the conversion on Friday or Saturday so that I have the whole weekend to "perfect" it if something goes wrong. The dry run went off smoothly, though.

Made Chex Mix with my wife this afternoon, ate way too much of it, then had a bottle of wine and snacks this evening. Now we're watching TV and relaxing. :rolleyes: