Mid-Tenn October Meet & Shoot -- Sunday, Oct 19th, 2008.

RSVP using this poll.  

15 members have voted

1. 1. RSVP using this poll.

• I will be there.
    • I will be there with guest(s).

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm still trying to get there, I can get around a pretty good without crutches for a little while so I might be there just depends on how things feel that day.

this will be angus's first post if he pulls that man card. with an added "I can see good out of one eye now..and my ribs are healing well!"

I don't know if I'm gonna be there. we're changing markets again guys..this time I'm heading for Mississippi. we're heading out Monday, unless I take 6 days off..which I'm thinking I'm going to do.

if I DO, then I'll be there.

+1

And be sure to toss out "They're your ****ing family... not mine!" while doing so.

Be sure to come back and post the results... assuming you're still able. :)

..and add "Damn your sister is hawt!"

Guest clutepc

I probably won't be able to make it tomorrow unless things change.

I did too much without my crutches this week which was a mistake.

Standing right now is pretty tough to do.

TripleDigit, you going to bring that AR of yours, or not?

I wish I could, but I'm not gonna be able to make it. Financially, times aren't at their peek on this end. Without being able to find some weekend work as of yet, the whole single father thing is starting to catch up to me. I really need to focus on her right now.

Guest RISC777
I wish I could, but I'm not gonna be able to make it. Financially, times aren't at their peek on this end. Without being able to find some weekend work as of yet, the whole single father thing is starting to catch up to me. I really need to focus on her right now.
I'll give you some gas $s.
Guest clutepc
I believe Joe and some others from Hero Gear are supposed to be there today also. We talked about it in their store yesterday and it sounded like they might be bringing some cool Class III toys. :bowrofl:

Now I really hate to miss today that'll would be pretty cool,

Hang in there Triple! been there with the single parent job and trust me it's worth it, I'll do some more checking around for some weekend work I can send your way.

Edited by clutepc
Me and monsterking138 just got back and it was, well entertaining and some drama. Other than that we had a blast good to meet everyone and Mike thanks for letting me shoot your M1 Garand it was awsome.

kk Guess I didnt meet everyone like I thought I did.

Guest RISC777

Mike, the Garand is great and a pleasure. Thank you again. Glad your Ruger is sited in now.

Thanks, Dave, for the SBR and Wilson shooting. (Yes, I did get a pic of you for future blackmailing purposes . . . heh heh)

I don't know that one range guy's name, but... [delete] [delete]

It was good meeting Junglist, and everyone.

Edited by RISC777
Guest RISC777

Started off for me after saying Hi to Dave and walking over to the rifle area with my 16 year old that our "friend" stated we had to physically have a club member right there with us like a conjoined twin. Told him no problem, gathered stuff up, and walked back to where our Host/fellow TGO-er was.

The same guy goes quite balistic when a 10, 15 max, round of auto goes off. I swear he was too far away to see, and could only hear, the rounds (he does need some thicker lenses, though, of that I'm sure). He stated indirectly to the shooter that they could not control their "burstS." There was one burst. And, being 10 feet away and seeing the muzzle rise at most 3 inches . . . uncontrolled? Please. (I saw worse in boot from idiots and the range officer in the tower and their NCO not say a single word, other than a kick to their foot.)

Felt like I was ander a microscope the rest of the time I was there.

Kudos to the gentleman for paying them for their time!