All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Today
  2. Not sure where this rifle went. My PM offer to buy didn't get it.
  3. Paid $399 (shipped) for a Ruger PC Carbine from Palmetto State Armory earlier this month. One of the things I really like is that it's essentially a scaled up Ruger 10/22 take-down. Even the trigger is 80% based on the 10/22. If you are comfortable with the 10/22 layout (like I am), the PC Carbine feels like a slightly heavier version.
  4. I like the look of those.
  5. Yeah, I need to tighten it up under my binos I think. I'll try it with my hunting clothes, & pack & have a proper play around with the adjustment. I'll have more time this weekend to fiddle around... It's a friction fit. I wish it snapped into place, but it does have an adjustable retention screw. Even completely undone I can't shake it out. I tried like hell to 'snag' it loose when it's adjusted up & I can't get it to unintentionally come free.
  6. John Moses Browning
  7. Jimmy Dean would have been 17 in 1945 and his career didn't take off till he was in his early 20s so it would have been unlikely he was hanging with Lawrence Welk. Does look like him.
  8. I was mowing one summer and my mower quit. There was a guy who used to rebuild mowers so I took mine to him. He told me it was junk (slung a rod I think), offered me a rebuilt green 2 stroke lawn boy, all I had to do was mow his field every other week for the summer. I jumped all over that. Turned out he really knew how to get the most out of a mower. I could run as hard as I could and no matter how high or thick the grass was I could not bog that mower down. I made a bunch of money that summer with that mower.
  9. Sorry Greg, my Son has been looking for a good bit. I hope it is not 3 phase. After a closer look it is single phase, something I can use! Will do Gary.
  10. Cutting our grass I got gasoline, cutting other folks I got $3 to #5 dollars. It was a long time ago.
  11. https://www.auctionzip.com/Listings/3266993.html photos are now showing on the above listing
  12. For sale is a Browning Gold Hunter in 12 gauge and can shoot up to 3.5” shells. Barrel is 26” and camo is Mossy Oak New Break-Up. I’m the original owner of this gun. It originally came with the Dura-Touch finish but it became sticky over the years. I sent it to Browning early this year and they dipped the entire gun again. It just came back this week so there are no scratches or flaws whatsoever. Gun functions flawlessly and looks new. I’m not interested in any trades. Gun is located in Macon County. $800
  13. Yesterday
  14. Very nice. GLWS. My Kimbers shoot very very well.
  15. If it was other people's I did
  16. Grandma paid me, at home mom and dad made me. Some noise about responsibility, etc, etc, lol.
  17. I did. But I also bought my own mower and cut 3 to 4 a day all summer long.
  18. You got paid for cutting the grass?
  19. gfd_703

upper tier 1911s

Gary you are right. I picked up a Dan Wesson ECO a couple of months ago from a member here.
  1. Load more activity

The Fine Print

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions. TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines