1. 1. Billy, Vince, someone else

• Billy
    • Vince
    • Name another

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have to go with Billy. I was watching tv the other day and he was selling mighty putty, I turned the channel and there was Billy selling real health insurance. Not the fake, doctor discount card but real health insurance.:koolaid:

Ron Poppiel. He's sold more stuff than Billy, Vince, Tony, and Chuck combined. I doubt anyone else is a close second.

I grew up using the pocket fisherman. That was a neat little tool. It really worked and I bought 2 of them to go into my BOB equipment, with that and a little piece of jerky you can fish for cat fish, and with a little bread or cheese you can catch bass all day long.:up:

Vince is really scaring me with his new hand chopper thingy commercial, and the free Graty. He says that I'll really love his nuts and that I only have to use one finger. "It's so easy," He says. "If I can do it with one finger, you guys can go it with your hand." :):D

Billy makes my ears bleed. Vince makes me look over my shoulder all the time to see who he is looking at.

Obama did a fine job with sales.

obamashamwowwf5.png

My favorite is Wilford Brimley...he'd like to talk to you about diabeetus.

diabeetus.jpg

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

TRADING POST NOTICE

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions.

TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

THE FINE PRINT

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is not a lobbying organization and has no affiliation with any lobbying organizations.  Beware of scammers using the Tennessee Gun Owners name, purporting to be Pro-2A lobbying organizations!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.