Concealed carry photos

Guest rockbottom12

Guest rockbottom12

Hey, I wanted to see some different pics of people and how they conceal and how effective it is. and see some neat ideas on how to conceal Mid-full sized guns effectively.

maybe you could say what holster,gun, and any particular garment that gives extra concealment.

I did a search and read the first 100 threads, nothing close. Sorry if it is a reapeat thread.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest bluecanary25

Heck, my picture, all you would see is a pic of an old fat man with a loud tropical shirt (concealed). Then a pic with the shirt pulled out and the fat belly hiding something off his ass......

That ain't gonna impress (or attract) anyone. :rolleyes:

Come on guys. It's good stuff to have yucks, but a new member asked a serious question. Let's help him out and not just bog the thread down.

There are several different ways you can conceal, the most popular are Strong side IWB or OWB, small of back (SOB), appendix carry, or a shoulder or ankle rig. Here are some for comparison that I took real quick. Kimber 1911 OWB with a cover shirt and a Kahr CW9 IWB with a t-shirt.

*Excuse my house by the way.*

100_1203.jpg

100_1204.jpg

100_1205.jpg

100_1206.jpg

100_1207.jpg

100_1208.jpg

Come on guys. It's good stuff to have yucks, but a new member asked a serious question. Let's help him out and not just bog the thread down.

100_1208.jpg

Very good photos, Pun! Now, go clean your room. :rolleyes:

I'll play.

S&W 442 (no internal lock...hate the Hillary hole) with modified pocket holster

5 shots Federal Nyclad .38+P

Even with a small waist and normal fitting pants it completely disappears.

th_000_0027.jpg

th_000_0028.jpg

th_000_0029.jpg

Click for larger. It is such an easy gun to carry 100% because it is lightweight and very low maintenance. It actually shoots well also as I can zing the 75 yard gongs at CRC every time.

When cold outside it goes from pants to coat pocket. Hammerless so it will shoot from pockets with no snags.

When driving in car it goes between passenger seat and transmission tunnel

KISS applies to CC very well :D

Edited by I_Like_Pie
You can hit 75 yards with a snubbie? You mean 75 feet right? 25 yards?

Nope...75 yards. It is not very difficult at all if you have trigger pull down pat. I know several members and a mod here that can attest to this.

I have a Mark II that you can completely remove the sights...as in nothing but a round top. it is still very easy to hit a 2 x 3 foot target at 75 yards.

Nope...75 yards. It is not very difficult at all if you have trigger pull down pat. I know several members and a mod here that can attest to this.

I have a Mark II that you can completely remove the sights...as in nothing but a round top. it is still very easy to hit a 2 x 3 foot target at 75 yards.

Dang man. I'm impressed. I'll be honest I've never gotten past 25 yards with a handgun. Anything past that is rifle range for me. I'm not a competition shooter though. Rifle and shotgun are defensive only for me. I'll break out a rifle for some competition though. :D