The Rabbi"s Website, Anyone Have It?

Will

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Bronker
Didn't even know he has a forum. I guess Im out of the loop, but what happened with that guy? Someone point me to a thread or PM me. Im curious.

Not sure what he has going on over there. I visited there right after his dismissal, and was less than impressed, and moreso offended. Not my kind of crowd. Haven't been back. To each their own.

From a personal and professional standpoint however, I've had nothing but good interaction. He knows a great deal about the trade, is very fairly priced, and is always willing to give good deals. I have bought firearms and lots of ammo from him. He's always very pleasant and polite to me. In my mind, his forum persona did not match the man. Can't explain why.

Moderator Hat on:

Guys, lets limit discussion to providing the OP with the info he requested.

There is no need to provide opinions +/- of Bill, his forum, or his shop.

Bottomline; The Rabbi was a member here, but had a difference of opinion with many members and Mods, and has moved on to other things.

If you want to discuss this matter or anything related to East Side, your best bet is to go visit him or become a member of his webforum.

Moderator Hat off.