Murder suspect around Nashville ?

xsubsailor

A person of interest in a double murder investigation in Louisiana is believed to be on his way to Middle Tennessee.

Michael T. Collins is wanted for simple burglary and has been identified by authorities as a person of interest in a double homicide investigation in Denham Springs, Louisiana. Denham Springs Police tell WAFB investigators found the bodies of Eugene F. Frank Gurley, 72, and Patricia K. Gurley, 70, inside a metal building on a highway Tuesday night.

Collins is believed to be in a white 2016 Nissan Frontier pickup truck with a Louisiana license plate bearing No. Y193507. Denham Police says the truck belongs to Eugene F. Gurley.

Denham Springs Police say Collins may be on his way to Macon County, Tennessee.

Anyone with information on Collins has been asked to call 225-665-5106.

wanted-man.jpg

http://fox17.com/news/local/louisiana-double-murder-person-of-interest-believed-to-be-headed-to-the-nashville-area

Sounds like he is coming up in Gregs and my area and a couple others on here. If ya'll plan on going out I would write down that tag number just in case he gets this far. I doubt he will get this far but you never know. With that TBI-DEA- Dickson County Sheriff drug task force that stretches from the 172-196 mile markers on I-40 e&w I'm sure they will all be watching for him.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

TRADING POST NOTICE

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions.

TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

THE FINE PRINT

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is not a lobbying organization and has no affiliation with any lobbying organizations.  Beware of scammers using the Tennessee Gun Owners name, purporting to be Pro-2A lobbying organizations!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.