Thief stole my 18 foot trailer this morning

jeffmem

Dude, that sucks!!!!!! A friend of my wife who has a lawn care service has been hit a couple of times recently. Thieves are SCUM. i can't wait to move out of this city. I'll keep an eye out, but the wife and I both have drill this weekend in other cities, but we'll keep on th look-out.

Are you in India company?

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you in India company?

No, i'm down at H&S in New Orleans. When I first got off active duty I was Kilo, but the sniper platoon is with H&S. However I have a friend or two at India. You know anyone there, or any of the other 3/23 companies.

Edited by 323ssplt

That sucks. My uncle had his trailer stolen about 3 weeks ago also. It was hitched to his truck but unlocked. Some bastard unhitched it while he was at work and took off with it. Try craigslist or maybe even the classified section of the newspaper to see if the idiot might put it up for sale for a low price.

Edited by war4peace
No, i'm down at H&S in New Orleans. When I first got off active duty I was Kilo, but the sniper platoon is with H&S. However I have a friend or two at India. You know anyone there, or any of the other 3/23 companies.

The company here in Nashville was in the building right beside mine until a couple of weeks ago when they moved down the road. We have a mortarman from there and several other marines from reserve and active duty. PSYOP seems to attract Infantry and Marines.

Guest bkelm18
That sucks. My uncle had his trailer stolen about 3 weeks ago also. It was hitched to his truck but unlocked. Some bastard unhitched it while he was at work and took off with it. Try craigslist or maybe even the classified sextion of the newspaper to see if the idiot might put it up for sale for a low price.

Freudian slip perhaps? ;);)

Guest Schwarzgebrannt

I hope you catch the person who did it in the act on your property again, and that they have a knife in their hands when they inevitably turn and charge you.

Just sayin'.

Back when I lived in PA, my Snap-on guy worked out of a trailer rather than the traditional truck. His trailer was stolen with everything in it. Insurance payed for trailer and inventory, but could never make up for buisness lost while he got new inventory. I felt terrible for him because it wasn't only his things that were stolen. but his livelihood and the way he fed his family was stolen as well. A short rope and a tall tree is what I recommend:censored: