You think it was a Glock?

bubbiesdad

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest 423aaron

Sympathetic index finger movement while having your finger on the trigger.

Notice she is keying the mike on her left epaulet.

When she keyed she pulled the trigger.

Aaron

Guest 7987Steve

Wait . . what was that thing i read . . something about keeping your finger off the trigger until you are ready to fire? Curse those crazy rules of handgun safety!!

Guest Schwarzgebrannt
Sympathetic index finger movement while having your finger on the trigger.

Notice she is keying the mike on her left epaulet.

When she keyed she pulled the trigger.

Aaron

We may have isolated the source of the problem here.

Wait . . what was that thing i read . . something about keeping your finger off the trigger until you are ready to fire? Curse those crazy rules of handgun safety!!

Maybe she seen a gun store owner doing the same thing and thought it was O.K.

You think it was a Glock?
No, I think it was another dumba$$ with their finger on the trigger. Your XD would do the same thing. I think the skills are about on par with the Reno Sheriff's Dept.

reno_williams_r3.jpg

:P

Guest bkelm18
No, I think it was another dumba$$ with their finger on the trigger. Your XD would do the same thing. I think the skills are about on par with the Reno Sheriff's Dept.

reno_williams_r3.jpg

:P

:)

XDs are so technically advanced that they absolutely will not fire until you yell "Bang!". I guess that trumps your argument, eh? :P

:)

XDs are so technically advanced that they absolutely will not fire until you yell "Bang!". I guess that trumps your argument, eh? :P

I stand ashamed and corrected in the brilliance of your reason and wisdom, excellency. I thought XD's were printed to their individual owners and were hardwired to their minds, offering a ballistics computer and targeting array projected onto the back of the lens of the eye like a projector? That's why I never bought one. I can barely stand putting in my contacts, not to mention the cost. Yep, I'll take my Glock made of melted down Taco Bell sporks anytime. :P

Guest shadow12

reno_williams_r3.jpg

:hat:

Dang it boy, I just put my app in with Reno, You trying to knock me out of a good job. If they can get away with that stuff, I want a job there. Of course I will not wear the shorts, there is a reason they call him "Dangle".

Guest bkelm18
Dang it boy, I just put my app in with Reno, You trying to knock me out of a good job. If they can get away with that stuff, I want a job there. Of course I will not wear the shorts, there is a reason they call him "Dangle".

You could be called Lt. Tripod. Just sayin.

I stand ashamed and corrected in the brilliance of your reason and wisdom, excellency. I thought XD's were printed to their individual owners and were hardwired to their minds, offering a ballistics computer and targeting array projected onto the back of the lens of the eye like a projector? That's why I never bought one. I can barely stand putting in my contacts, not to mention the cost. Yep, I'll take my Glock made of melted down Taco Bell sporks anytime. :hat:

hey---the XD9 was your suggestion. Did you forget to tell me about the rest of the package?? All I got with mine was that cheap accessory crap --geezzz.....

At the time, a certain fat boy from fountain city thought that if he had a Glock that it would start shooting everyone in the room all on its own...just sayin. :death: