Protech Strider SNG

• Moderators

Due to unfortunate circumstances, I lost my Protech Strider SNG last year. It was my favorite knife and I’ve been aching for another one ever since. I can’t find one with the black knurled aluminum handle anywhere in stock. 

So what I’m looking for is a Protech Strider SNG with a black knurled aluminum handle. Regular or TGO model. 

Thanks!

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Chucktshoes said:

Due to unfortunate circumstances, I lost my Protech Strider SNG last year. It was my favorite knife and I’ve been aching for another one ever since. I can’t find one with the black knurled aluminum handle anywhere in stock. 

So what I’m looking for is a Protech Strider SNG with a black knurled aluminum handle. Regular or TGO model. 

Thanks!

Just checked my knife box...I thought I had bought one. But evidently I didn't. Sorry I was ready to try and sell you one at an extemely high price. lol

Seriously though, I'm still looking. I was positive I bought one from Steve.

• Moderators
27 minutes ago, hipower said:

Just checked my knife box...I thought I had bought one. But evidently I didn't. Sorry I was ready to try and sell you one at an extemely high price. lol

Seriously though, I'm still looking. I was positive I bought one from Steve.

Thanks, maybe, lol. I did just agree to buy one from another member. 

Archived