S&W Model 19 Carry Comp model 19 357 Mag Revolver for sale - sold

Purchased new Nov 2020. New Price was $1,175 and worth every penny. Action is perfect for a carry revolver. This has been my home weapon and has only been shot at a range handful of times. Otherwise, it’s been kept in a safe.

I have replaced the pinned in front sight, which had a tiny tritium insert with a larger Meprolight insert night sight. The replacement was professionally done.

The original night sight is included as is the rubber grip, all original paperwork, and the original box.

Also included:

1.    D&L Gunsmithing combat fixed rear sight and a red ramp front sight. These are new and have never been installed.

2.    Garrett Industries Leather lined IWB holster made for this model revolver Silent Thunder GT. Paid $80. I have no use for it, so it’s included at no cost if you want it.

3.    Two Safariland speed loaders made for this revolver and a dual carry pouch.

The revolver is as near to mint as a used weapon can be.

If you are into revolvers this is one of the best Smith revolvers you will find.

There are lots of YouTube videos about the S&W model 19 carry comp.

$ in Maryville/Knoxville. FTF cash. TN carry permit required to make sure both of us stay out of trouble.

I am also interested in trades for a 9mm range gun for classes (not interested in Glocks, as I do not care for the grip angle).

1.jpg

14.jpg

13.jpg

12.jpg

11.jpg

10.jpg

8.jpg

7.jpg

6.jpg

9.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

Edited by Joe86
Sold
  • Like 7
  • Wow 1
1 minute ago, hipower said:

I just happen to have a couple K of 357 just waiting for something like that!

Oh if I had that it would be mine. I'm very well stocked on all the calibers I own, and I just couldn't introduce a new caliber in today's ammo market. This one is killing me, the price is right, it's got my preferred sights,  (every pistol I own has Meprolights) and those grips just set that thing off. And I've got an extra like new CZ 75 P01 that we might could of worked out a trade on plus cash on my end of course.

Please just mark it sold before I stroke out from the pressure.

• Like 1