Free to good home

20 hours ago, derf said:

I no longer need these and I’m tired of tripping over them. I’ve got about 100 of them. If you know what these are and you would like them, they’re yours for the asking. If you’re local, I’ll meet up with you. If not, just cover the postage. It shouldn’t cost much. 

9FC3F7D0-EAC5-4749-8A1F-135E26877184.jpeg

Thats like stepping on legos with your bare feet, only worse. 😉

I got a bag of 50s around. Just don't know where.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Similar Content

• By Nikiski Dave
      SOLD. This is a 2 3/4" only action and barrel. Cut to 19 1/4" barrel, cylinder bore with an 8 shot extension. $350. With the Hastings 26" barrel with modified choke tube buyer of 870 can have for $150.  Shotgun and Hastings barrel only $350. I believe the gun started out as a trap gun. Butt pad has seen better days.

• By Burnman5000
      Got a like new Glock 34 Gen5 MOS.  Has all the factory stuff (plates and screws are open but present), 3 17-round mags, backstraps, and Glock mag loader.
      Too many full size gun, looking for something a little smaller to carry.
      I really want to trade for a Sig P365XL.  May consider other trades the but the Sig is what I'm really after.  Any questions, shoot me a message.

• By smg01
      Up for consideration: A lightly used LWRC (Great Firearms) Piston M6 AR. This is a great value! It's in excellent condition - low round count.
      Custom Creakote HoloSun with NV (AA battery) Viltor stock with Battery-storage & QD sling attachment MagPul grip TangoDown QD front grip Surefire Scout gun light MagPul camo rail covers ALG-AR upgraded trigger group Asking $1,600.00 OBO   Trades: G43X MOS, suppressor ready .22 pistols, CZ Varmint type precision .22, FN 502 .22, FN 509 Blk 9mm, XDM Elite in 45ACP, XDM 45ACP, Other interesting XDM's or Walther's.
      FTF in Fairview- Buyer must have a TN carry permit and be legally able to purchase firearms. If slow to respond - jamesrsadler@yahoo.com

• By smg01
      UP for consideration: Galil ACE - Hebrew Hammer 5.56x45. A very lightly used say 75rds, Ace pistol side folding SB tactical brace. 1x28 threads for those suppressor people out there. These are built like tanks literally and use readily available AR-15 magazines. It comes with 1- 30rd MagPul magazine. If you are looking for that compact lil truck buddy this is it!
      This has full picatinny rails under the guards and the side folding brace locks to the side. It also incorporates the traditional Galil thumb left side safety. This is in near perfect condition.
      Asking $1,450.00 *OBO* A GREAT Christmas present for yourself!!
      Trades - CZ Varmint .22 or similar, Ruger .22 precision, G43X MOS, FN 509blk, FN 502 .22.
      FTF in Fairview - Buyer needs current TN carry permit and needs to be able to legally purchase a firearm.
      If slow to respond - jamesrsadler@yahoo.com

• By Spots
      I have a NIB, unfired Winchester 1886 24" short rifle, full length magazine chambered in .45-70. Rifle comes in orginal Winchester box with all paperwork, etc. Price includes 100 mixed rounds of .45-70, all factory ammo. Price is $1900 FTF in or around Knoxville/Oak Ridge area. I can add any additional pictures you would like to see.  My only trade interest is a Winchester 1895 in .30-06 which is what Im selling this rifle to fund. Thanks

THE FINE PRINT

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions. TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.