Tactical Gun Collection

6 hours ago, redtailracing said:

Oh they've more than doubled. I remember pre-Covid seeing these things for as low as $1200, maybe close to $2k for mint condition. But I just can't justify it at the moment, as much as I'd like to. 

I look at them as investments.  They are fun to shoot and they ARE super cool, but the real merit to owning a SPAS-12 is how rare they are in working order.  I messaged the SPAS-12 Project guy on IG one time two years ago asking, of the 1800 that were imported into the country, how many he thought were operational.  He said maybe half.  So you're looking at less than 1,000 functioning SPAS-12s in the country.  The first thing I did when I purchased mine was replace the buffers in both.  They are probably the last firearms I'd ever want to sell but, the longer someone waits, the more expensive they will get.  In a few years, I wouldn't be surprised if these things are fetching $10K without the seller breaking a sweat.

Update: I checked the PMags on the Galil; the only 20-rounder is the one that came with the gun; the other ten mags are all 25-rounders.  If you pay full price, I'll leave the ammo in them.

Also, the only one of these that I could find is on Gunbroker and has a Buy It Now of $2600, which includes a Primary Arms GLx 2X Prism scope ($250 value).  The ACOG green reticle goes for over $1K online, plus you're getting ten 25-round mags fully loaded.  I don't mind negotiating a little bit on the price for anyone who is seriously interested but these are rare and collectible at this point, especially for the IWI enthusiast.

Edited by LEANDER

This is the only Gen I Galil ACE I could find online.  Buy It Now of $2600 plus S/H.

https://www.gunbroker.com/item/1003442953

If you're looking for a deal, mine is somewhat negotiable in price but you get one 20-round mag, ten windowed 25-round mags (all Magpul, $20/each), and a LNIB green reticle .308 ACOG, which usually goes for $1100 and up.  If you pay the asking price or can come close, I will include the 7.62 NATO ammo for all mags fully loaded.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Surprised I missed this. Hope you are doing well and catching up. I don't have a big collection, just a few odd pieces. Mostly odd since I like odd things. Told my wife when I die, sell everything she doesn't want. Not giving them to anyone so none of the kids will get "more" than another. Part of my life insurance. Yeah, they are a useable investment. Wish I were in a position to buy, a Wingmaster is on my list. Used my hunting buddy's on rabbit many years ago. Good luck and enjoy!

• Like 2

“Once upon a time I aimed to build "minuteman packages" with a rifle, shotgun and handgun in a range bag with the intention of handing them off to family and neighbors, should the end of the world come.  I accomplished that, and then the apocalypse never came.”

Just thought I’d share that I think of this quote from time to time. I’ve said more or less this to people that don’t understand why you would ever need more than “X-amount” or firearms. Grab the bags get in the truck and drive. It’s somewhat dreamer/poetic. 

• Love 1
On 10/9/2023 at 7:37 PM, Scotty said:

“Once upon a time I aimed to build "minuteman packages" with a rifle, shotgun and handgun in a range bag with the intention of handing them off to family and neighbors, should the end of the world come.  I accomplished that, and then the apocalypse never came.”

Just thought I’d share that I think of this quote from time to time. I’ve said more or less this to people that don’t understand why you would ever need more than “X-amount” or firearms. Grab the bags get in the truck and drive. It’s somewhat dreamer/poetic. 

Amen, brother.  Most people don't mentally exist anywhere near on the plane where they think about these sorts of things.  Glad to know I'm not the only one.

• 2 weeks later...

I have the two Olympic Arms OA-93 pistols available.  One has a Trijicon MRO and the other has a mag coupler.  These have doubled in value in the few years that I've had them.  $3500 for the one with the MRO and $3000 for the one with the mag coupler.  Pictures are further up in the chain or text me and I'll send them to you.  They are awesome but I'm getting out of collecting.  The OA-93 is the OG piston-driven 5.56 shorty.  It's a handgun.  Nothing special, except that it's cool.  Pretty sure FN ripped off the design for their SCAR-15.

Anyway, they're great guns.  If you're interested in collecting something about as rare as the SPAS-12 that accrues in value tremendously, reach out to me.

• 3 weeks later...

I still have the following:

1) Olympic Arms OA-93 with mag coupler and two loaded mags: $3300
2) Olympic Arms OA-93 with one mag and LNIB Trijicon MRO: $3700
3) Zastava ZPAP92 AK-47 pistol with Holosun optic, ~ten loaded magazines, 1 unopened case of 1,000 rounds of 7.62x39, and a Fostech Echo II trigger pack (unopened): $3500
4) DS Arms Micro FAL with Sig 3x Prism illuminated optic: $3000
5) Springfield Armory M1A SOCOM II in a Tanker configuration with Sadlak oversized mag release, wooden stock, synthetic stock, Vickers 2-point adjustable sling, five 25-round loaded magazines, six 20-round loaded magazines, mil-surp cleaning kit, UpLula mag loader, National Match trigger pack, and fresh Tritium XS front sight: $3000
6) StG-58 FAL kit on an Imbel Gear Logo receiver w/Trijicon Accupower 1-8 MIL-DOT scope mounted on a DS Arms Xtreme Duty scope mount, four fully-loaded 30-round magazines, ten fully-loaded 20-round magazines, UpLula mag loader, mag pouches, 30mm Burris QD scope mount, various tools and accessories (alternate flash hider, original dust cover, folding charging handle, etc): $4000

All of my stuff is well-maintained and in good to excellent condition.  Everything I have is either hard to find or collectible.  The prices are not negotiable.  Will meet in Middle Tennessee and will only sell to adult legal residents of TN with a valid state photo ID.

Message through here or call/text 615-300-3074 for pictures or questions.  There are various pictures of these items throughout this thread for your reference, or I can send more pictures at your convenience.

Thank you.

Edited by LEANDER
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 11/16/2023 at 5:58 PM, LEANDER said:

I still have the following:

1) Olympic Arms OA-93 with mag coupler and two loaded mags: $3300
2) Olympic Arms OA-93 with one mag and LNIB Trijicon MRO: $3700
3) Zastava ZPAP92 AK-47 pistol with Holosun optic, ~ten loaded magazines, 1 unopened case of 1,000 rounds of 7.62x39, and a Fostech Echo II trigger pack (unopened): $3500
4) DS Arms Micro FAL with Sig 3x Prism illuminated optic: $3000
5) Springfield Armory M1A SOCOM II in a Tanker configuration with Sadlak oversized mag release, wooden stock, synthetic stock, Vickers 2-point adjustable sling, five 25-round loaded magazines, six 20-round loaded magazines, mil-surp cleaning kit, UpLula mag loader, National Match trigger pack, and fresh Tritium XS front sight: $3000
6) StG-58 FAL kit on an Imbel Gear Logo receiver w/Trijicon Accupower 1-8 MIL-DOT scope mounted on a DS Arms Xtreme Duty scope mount, four fully-loaded 30-round magazines, ten fully-loaded 20-round magazines, UpLula mag loader, mag pouches, 30mm Burris QD scope mount, various tools and accessories (alternate flash hider, original dust cover, folding charging handle, etc): $4000

All of my stuff is well-maintained and in good to excellent condition.  Everything I have is either hard to find or collectible.  The prices are not negotiable.  Will meet in Middle Tennessee and will only sell to adult legal residents of TN with a valid state photo ID.

Message through here or call/text 615-300-3074 for pictures or questions.  There are various pictures of these items throughout this thread for your reference, or I can send more pictures at your convenience.

Thank you.

What's your thoughts on a Hudson H9 1911 9mm? I love mine, supposed as I was told only 3 in this state in the condition as mine. It's LNIB full kit all paper work 3 18rd mags only 1 mag has seen ammo and only 50 rounds down the pipe. I was offered twice what I gave for it but wouldn't let it go was told they will only rise in value. Not as collectible as your amazing arsenal just picking your brain and knowledge. GLWS