Marlin 375 with ammo SOLD

Still cleaning out the safe of hunting rifles I will not use.  I bought this 5-6 years ago with the intention of hunting with it.  Other rifles always seem to get picked over this one so it is up for sale.  I have fired it and it shoots good.  The scope does not come with the rifle but the one piece mount does.

The prices of this model have kinda gotten expensive.  The last 5 or 6 on Gunbroker all went for between $1100-$1300.  This is in great shape.  There is no rust or scratches on the metal.  The wood has a couple little scratches from being hunted with.  On the left side butt stock by the recoil pad there are two small splits in the wood as seen in the pics.  Other than that it is in great shape.  

You can shoot both 375 Winchester and 38-55 in this rifle.  This ammo is kinda hard to find.  With the rifle comes 40 rounds Winchester and 8 rounds Buffalo Bore in 375 Winchester and 40 rounds Winchester and 30 rounds Buffalo Bore in 38-55.  At current prices the ammo is 483.40. 

This package includes the rifle, one piece scope mount and 118 rounds of ammo.  Current value is $1650-$1850.  I will sell the package for $1350.

IMG-0354.jpg

IMG-0355.jpg

IMG-0356.jpg

IMG-0357.jpg

IMG-0358.jpg

IMG-0359.jpg

IMG-0360.jpg

IMG-0361.jpg

IMG-0363.jpg

IMG-0364.jpg

Edited by KahrMan
  • Like 7
  • Love 1
  • Wow 2
  • Moderators

⚠️ Safety Reminder for Buyers and Sellers ⚠️

This is an automatic reply meant to protect you as a buyer and a seller on TGO.

• Use the Buyer/Seller Feedback feature to research who you are dealing with.   Please come back and leave feedback for each other after the transaction is complete.  Your experience will help others.

• Never agree to use an electronic form of payment to buy or sell a gun!  None of the electronic payment services will protect you against fraud in a firearms transaction.  They all have terms of service FORBIDDING the use of their services to buy/sell guns.  DON'T DO IT.

• Be very wary of anyone who insists on brokering a deal in private or outside of TGO.  Scammers almost always prefer to operate out of the public eye.

The complete Trading Post Rules and also some more helpful suggestions can be found by clicking this link.  Everyone should read them at least once!

~~~ This was an automatic reply ~~~

• Moderators
On 6/17/2023 at 1:28 PM, gregintenn said:

A+ seller.

Interesting rifle.

I had no idea you could fire 38-55 in a 375 Win chamber! You learn something new every day on here. Thanks and good luck with sale!

On 6/17/2023 at 2:15 PM, gregintenn said:

I never doubted the man. I simply was ignorant of this fact.

On 6/17/2023 at 2:15 PM, gregintenn said:

I never doubted the man. I simply was ignorant of this fact.

I never knew it either until KahrMan mentioned it to me a few years ago.  Heck, I don't remember but I may have bought my Marlin 375 from him.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • KahrMan changed the title to Marlin 375 with ammo SOLD