So you wanna be a daddy....

Guest Hyaloid

Guest Hyaloid

Please allow me to set the stage. You are sleep deprived. The last three days, you have a grand total of about 10 hours of sleep, all in one to two hour intervals, never reaching REM sleep... and that's a pretty good stretch for the last 3 months.

Your wife asks you to take the infant who is gassy beyond belief, hence the waking every couple of hours at night, so that she can take a shower and feel human again.

You take the little wailer, and for once, he calms down, allowing you the rare luxury of sitting at the computer and drinking a semi-warm (instead of ice cold) cup of coffee, while simultaneously catching up on your online activities. Yippieee! You feel almost normal again after ten minutes or so.

The little baby snuggled in your arms is still passing a little gas, but isn't screaming, so you think little of it. Then. You. Stand. Up.

100_2513.jpg

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Boomhower
wow! what an incredible shade of Yellow!

:eek:

who knew that the human body could create such a color?

That's not the only colors it makes!!!:yuck: Julie will have you finding out soon enough:up:

Guest Julez
That's not the only colors it makes!!!:eek: Julie will have you finding out soon enough:up:

I think you'll be seeing that particular shade of yellow just a *bit* sooner than we will! Not to mention that I am a bit used to the various odors, shades, textures, and general consistencies of POO. :yuck:

Guest db99wj
Shortly after my son was born I went to a gun store and didn't realize I had "urp" on me.

After the 2nd and when the 3rd came along, I stopped giving a crap (pun intended). When the 4th comes in October, I can't imagine what will bother me.

But yes, nice shade of yellow, right in the crevice, of the leather and the plastic rails, never to be 100% gotten out!!

Guest Julez
I think you'll be seeing that particular shade of yellow just a *bit* sooner than we will! Not to mention that I am a bit used to the various odors, shades, textures, and general consistencies of POO. :yuck:

After careful consideration, and also referring the matter to another nurse that I know, I've decided to revise my previous statement. I don't believe I have ever seen POO quite that color before! :eek: What would you call that color anyways? Mustard Yellow?

Guest Hyaloid
After careful consideration, and also referring the matter to another nurse that I know, I've decided to revise my previous statement. I don't believe I have ever seen POO quite that color before! :yuck: What would you call that color anyways? Mustard Yellow?

A buddy of mine asked if we fed him French's Mustard straight from the bottle.

He's breastfed, so the colors can run the gamut. It was a pretty humorous episode :eek: