Price Reduced H&K USC 45acp 16"Bbl. Converted to UMP 16"Bbl. $2250

Here's a H&K USC 16" Bbl 45acp that I converted to a H&K UMP. You can see the progress info. and  pics in the Show and Tell Section. I'll be honest and pics will show, the vent cuts did not come out great as I wanted, I cut them free handed   the best I could. The rail sections cover them and you'd have to look close to see. Other than that it's good. $2250 Cash FTF with everything shown. I live in the Whitehouse area and can meet locally around Goodlettsville, Hendersonville, Gallatin and Nashville area but willing to drive a little to meet and complete the transaction.

Parts List.

H&K USC 45acp 16"Bbl Upper Reciever 

H&K Complete UMP Lower, H&K Rails, H&K UMP Mags.

XS Front Night Sight, HOLOSUN 510 w/ Quick Detach Lever

Folding Stock Adapter, UMP Stock

H&K Carrying Case H&K  UMP/USC Manual, Blackhawk Sling w/ H&K Style Hooks

Any other questions or if you need some more pictures please PM me. Thanks for looking.

Not looking for trades but would consider if it's something interesting, S&W Pre Lock Blued Revolvers, Springfield Armory, ED Brown, NightHawk 1911's, or other decent 1911's in 45ac, 9mm, 10mm, Staccato's 2011's (no Kimbers, nothing personal unless you have a 10mm) if I do decide to trade the trade value of this is $2500 taking in the fact that the Vent Cuts. This is ready to be turned into a SBR, all you need is a H&K 45acp Bbl. or a H&K 9mm/ 40cal Conversion Kit, all those parts can be found on HK PARTS were I purchased every part to put this together.

20240220_132227.thumb.jpg.6703a4e3245e3bf800dee37f87bd85af.jpg 20240220_132911.jpg.dc4ee0e2996233b61d1d4ffc04507bfc.jpg20240220_132306.thumb.jpg.e504f45227c778424275b9d3672f534d.jpg20240220_132928.jpg.7921e67312ca1e79764e37bddf3ecbcd.jpg20240220_132340.jpg.ccaf5430a242fc918f5a56408a4e8a80.jpg20240220_132430.jpg.c85ee3dbfe84c829b6e2db0e00a5f9fa.jpg

Edited by DJTC45
Lowered Price/ Adjusted Trade Value
  • Love 2
  • Moderators

⚠️ Safety Reminder for Buyers and Sellers ⚠️

This is an automatic reply meant to protect you as a buyer and a seller on TGO.

• Use the Buyer/Seller Feedback feature to research who you are dealing with.   Please come back and leave feedback for each other after the transaction is complete.  Your experience will help others.

• Never agree to use an electronic form of payment to buy or sell a gun!  None of the electronic payment services will protect you against fraud in a firearms transaction.  They all have terms of service FORBIDDING the use of their services to buy/sell guns.  DON'T DO IT.

• Be very wary of anyone who insists on brokering a deal in private or outside of TGO.  Scammers almost always prefer to operate out of the public eye.

The complete Trading Post Rules and also some more helpful suggestions can be found by clicking this link.  Everyone should read them at least once!

~~~ This was an automatic reply ~~~

• DJTC45 changed the title to H&K USC 45acp 16"Bbl. to UMP Conversion $2450
  • DJTC45 changed the title to H&K USC 45acp 16"Bbl. Converted to UMP 16"Bbl. $2450
  • DJTC45 changed the title to H&K USC 45acp 16"Bbl. Converted to UMP 16"Bbl. $2250
  • DJTC45 changed the title to Price Reduced H&K USC 45acp 16"Bbl. Converted to UMP 16"Bbl. $2250
On 2/27/2024 at 6:53 AM, DJTC45 said:

Back to the top.

I had some questions about it being Compliant per ATF. It has got several USA MADE parts. Everything I read kept pointing to if you wanted to turn it into a UMP/SBR using a shorter Bbl. If I'm wrong let me know.

I've done several UMP conversions and I'm familiar with the parts you used. Your rifle is probably not 922r compliant if you just used the complete German UMP lower, but you might be close. That should be a USA stock, and if you bought the HKUSA mags instead of the german UMP mags, that's 2 of the 3 parts you need to cancel out the 13 qualifying imported parts on the rifle. A USA barrel would finish it. Otherwise, you'd also need a US trigger, or the HKParts bolt catch (that's what people typically use).

Edited by DocHawk
  • Like 1
Posted (edited)

Thanks I've tried to answer some questions about it. That's why I searched before I bought everything. I think it's priced right since those vent cuts. The main Parts came from the USC, Barrel, Complete Bolt and the lower has had the Trigger Parts replaced, and the two Mags. have the necessary USA Compliant Parts installed.

Edited by DJTC45