Obama wants Senate to ratify CIFTA - national gun registration

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why doesn't Obummer just go ahead and due what he really wants? Make all of us SLAVES to his government! ban guns, government health care, take over major industries. Its on the way

Guest Fenris

This is what I sent. Brief and to the point. Corker's site seems to be down.

Senator Alexander,

I am writing to you to voice my concern over President Obama's recent call for the Senate to ratify CIFTA. From my understanding of CIFTA it is a direct assault on the Second Amendment and an attempt to create a national gun registry.

As a constituent, I urge you to vote NO on ratifying the CIFTA treaty should it come before the Senate.

Thank you for your time and your service.

Guest nraforlife
if everyone just says no there is next to nothing big brother can do.

Oh I agree 100% but unfortuately most will bend over, grab their ankles and spread their cheeks.

My letter to Lamar

Dear Senator Alexander

I am writing, as are many others, to urge you to vote NO on CIFTA. Protect our rights!

I am also asking that you take a leadership role in bringing back conservative values and ethics in our government. The legislative arm of our government must return to having the same values and standards that we the people have and must follow. I am so saddened to see our society become reliant on government for the management of their lives. Congress must stop spending funds they do NOT have!

I look forward to hearing from you or your staff member reading this for you.

Guest Swamprunner
Rightwinger.. you will never get an answer.

I got an answer. I wrote to both with regard to HR45, and It took a few weeks, but I received and answer from Corker, or one of his staffers. Now I am getting phone calls from the GOP asking for money.:D

Alexander, on the other hand, NEVER answers. I have sent a number of comments and requests, with out even a boilerplate response.

Guest FroggyOne2

Yeah.. i have had Corker respond.. with some pretty lame answers too.. the other one.. never has responded.. that is why I said what I said..

Guest adamoxtwo

This is worse then every person with a concealed Carry permit being broadcasted on the internet. Now Punks and theives can target a house specifically for weapons. Good Idea Einsteins...

This is worse then every person with a concealed Carry permit being broadcasted on the internet. Now Punks and theives can target a house specifically for weapons. Good Idea Einsteins...

Good thing no one here has a concealed Carry permit. :lol:

Guest nraforlife
Good thing no one here has a concealed Carry permit. :lol:

Your right we don't. We have Handgun Carry Permits

Your right we don't. We have Handgun Carry Permits

He was responding the above post I'm fairly certain.

That may very well make many folks all warm and fuzzy inside, but fact is, the same thing was said in the early/mid 90's. And we all know what happened there. Nothing.

AWB ≠ gun registration.

I know what you're saying here, but many, may folks know what gun registration leads to. It's far beyond banning a few weapons...

Guest HexHead

Maybe crap like this treaty needs to get ratified? Maybe then enough people will get mad enough to rise up and take back our country from the liberal moonbats?

Guest abailey362
Maybe crap like this treaty needs to get ratified? Maybe then enough people will get mad enough to rise up and take back our country from the liberal moonbats?

that would require the administration to follow the constitution ....and we know that wont happen