Springfield XDs Owners check in.

Punisher84

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know where there's an XD9 SC at. Brand new in the box so it's more than likely got the new coating rather than the old coating. (931-967-HERO) Hero Gear is the name of the shop, and you'll want to talk to Dan or Joe, tell em that Donnie told you to call.

Guest Fastzntn

I've got an XD-9 service model and love it. A buddy of mine had it before me, and let me know that he wanted to sell it. We went to the range one day- it was the first time I ever handled or shot an XD. I ended up buying it from him that night! I shoot it every chance I get, and have had 0 problems.

Guest Rooster

Well I went to On-Target Saturday and shot my new XD-40. I can honestly say I shoot as good and maybe a little better than I do with my Sig 228. The only thing I was surprised about was the shockwave of hot air I got in the face with the ported barrel, I wasnt expecting it. My buddy went with me and he has the regular xd-40 and mine with the ported barrel is quite a bit louder than his. All in all im really happy with it.

For me, the XD is a natural shooter. I can be accurate with Glocks and H&Ks but find I have to practice more often to maintain my level of accuracy. The XD and my Beretta 92SB just work well regardless of how long since I've shot them.

The XD is just a really good handgun.

Yep, I have a couple. I have a Sub-Compact .40 and a Service .40 V-10 ported. Both are black frame and slide with polished barrels. I carry my sub compact CCW and my V-10 on duty and occasionally CCW with it as well. I have Tru-Glo TFOs on my service model and the factory sights on my sub-compact.

why you gotta copy me?? :up:

• 2 weeks later...

I traded off my Sig p239 for a XD-45 Fri night. I never really liked the sig, so I went to a gun shop to see what they had and I was thinking about a G22, ( I have 19,23,34) and then I started looking at the XD's and he let me shoot a rental XD-45 and I really liked it. I have not had a chance to shoot the one I bought.

Guest MikeXd45

I own a xd45acp Service, which I traded a S&W CS45 + $100 for at Franklin Gun Shop. Excellent weapon.

"All those that own an XD :up: and all those that don't can only :) !!"