East TN June Shoot

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll probably skip the breakfast. Shoney's breakfast bar would make for a pretty heavy load to carry through the day until I get home. I'll plan to arrive around 10 when the eaters are cleaning their plates.

I prolly won't eat either, I'm not a breakfast person, unless I have it for supper. But don't be late, or you won't know where we're going, 'cause I don't either!

Look forward to meeting you and some others I've only seen online.

- OS

I'll probably skip the breakfast. Shoney's breakfast bar would make for a pretty heavy load to carry through the day until I get home. I'll plan to arrive around 10 when the eaters are cleaning their plates.

heck, 10 is just when I will be loading up for the third time.

Guest blackbeltchick

I'll be there as well. Maybe I could car pool with Motasyco? We both live in Morristown. What do you say Motasyco, up for company while you drive?

yep John , eat and then shoot, of course I can shoot and eat and eat then shoot and shoot then eat and so on....

i will call ahead and make sure there is plenty of bacon!

blackbeltchick, looking forward to meeting ya!

Outstanding.

One of the niftiest things about these get-togethers is meeting TGO cyber folks in the flesh.

- OS

Yeah, that and I'll be able to open carry without people thinking I'm some kind of gun nut. Hmmmm, wait......, I am some kind of gun nut.

Guest blackbeltchick
Yeah, that and I'll be able to open carry without people thinking I'm some kind of gun nut. Hmmmm, wait......, I am some kind of gun nut.

O.K. maybe i'll drive myself :-x

Guest BigJ45
Yes, but if I have to run behind, surely SOMEBODY could adequately describe the route taken from Shoney's. Unless Jason requires that everyone be blindfolded and loaded into a van with no windows before making the trip. Or, you know, I could just get the address and plug it into my GPS... :D

No blindfolds, just the flashey memory thingy off of Men In Black after we're finished so all that you see will be forgotten.

Guest JLowe

Wish I could come, but Mike (Phantom6) is making me teach a HCP class on the 13th. I've got my new RRA 6.8spc that I need to shoot and some other things. Oh well, I guess thats how it goes. I'm guess the only good thing is that I don't have to eat Shoneys ;):D.

As of right now I plan on making it. I've got to work 3rd shift on Friday night so I doubt I'll stay too long. Need to sleep sometime.;)

Figure I can blast through 300rds or so and excersise my Glocks. Doubt I'll be bringing anything else to lug around.....

Hopefully I see you guys for morning grub....:D

Bring anything that goes bang. We have fired everything from .17 to .50BMG and single shot to belt fed on my range. I have some steel on the range both handgun and rifle targets. I have two concrete benches at 200, one at 400 yards and one portable that we can use about anywhere. Also have a couple of clay target throwers so bring some clays and scatter guns if you want to. Bring plenty of handgun ammo and we can set up some steel challenge stages if anyone is interested. Parking shouldn't be much of a problem unless it has been raining then parking on the range will be limited, but we can leave some vehicles up on top of the hill and just take 4X4's on the range. See you all on the 13th. Jason

I will bring a box of clays if enough people would be interested is shooting at them.