The short side of the family

While looking for some 7.62x54R for a trade, i came across a gun in my ammo locker I had forgotten about. Thought it would be a good time to update the insurance list and post some pics too

The whole fam Damily

handguns5299001.jpg

handguns5299010.jpg

Springfield Armory Mil-Spec 1911, polished flats and controls, 2 SA mags

handguns5299002.jpg

Beretta 92FS, SS, CTC LG-402M laser Grips, 2 beretta mags, 2 GI mags

handguns5299003.jpg

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Beretta 92FS, CTC Lasergrips LG-302, 2Beretta and 3 GI mags

handguns5299004.jpg

Para Ordanance P-12, Hogue Finger groove, many bells and whistles, 8 Para mags

handguns5299005.jpg

CZ-2075RAMI 9MM, 210tnd and 2-14rnd CZ mags with extensions

handguns5299006.jpg

Sig P6, 5 sig mags, 1Promag(modded)

handguns5299007.jpg

Sig 228, 1Sog 10rnd, 9 sig 13rnd, 1 Mecgar 15rnd mags, Hogue fingrgtgrooves

handguns5299008.jpg

To quote the one armed guy in "Unforgiven", I dont want to get killed for lack of being able to shoot back. LOL

7 are off the radar, so to speak..

When I get em, I jusr dont sell them,. That Para was the second hand gun I ever boought Many years ago, and things just keep following me hoime.

I bought the M-11 on a whim, and it was a good deal. The same dday, I got in an order of shotgun shells and just dumped them all in the ammo locker and forgot the M-11 was in there in the box. Im not that tactical, I only have 1 ar, and a Mini 14 and have never picked up an AK to go in the safe. Am kinda heavy on shotguns tho :popcorn:

Edited by HillbillyMafia
Guest GatorsRule1976
"The Twins" actually belong to the "Twins" I have a mayched set, sequentially Numbered that will be 14 romorrow. Ashton and Alexis. Also the 22A, N60LS, M65LS, and the CZ all belong to my wife, or at least are in her name. :rock:

Wow that's neat! So do Ashton and Alexis have an interest in guns?

Well, Ashy is a daddy's girl and does like to shoot with me esp after she found out she could outshoot me in the full sun(cant see crap even with sunglasses in the bright sun) Alexis is afraid of bugs if that tells ya anything LOL :)

6-2-09 Added an Intertech AB-10 in a trade with a fellow member