Zombies,Megan Fox,and cheerleaders = WIN!

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw a review on this movie earlier today. It said something like it starts out bad and then gets worse. I don't really know who Megan Fox is but it's alot to ask for her and some zombies to carry the whole movie.

I'd still dig her taters even after this comment..

Redneck Megan Fox wants to wipe out all hillbillies

4062a9020aorea-1.jpg

She’s from Tennessee, her body is like a roadmap to Georgia for the Chinese tourists, she loves weed and she’s a country without borders when it comes to sex, but somehow Megan Fox is seriously offended by white trash America… In an interview for the July Issue of Total Film UK (note: American bashing is always the ”cool” thing to do when talking to a European publication) Megan the great philosopher of our times, ponders the mega-serious question of what she would say to Megatron (from Transformers) to deter him from destroying the world:“I’d barter with him and say instead of the entire planet, can you just take out all of the white trash, hillbilly, anti-gay, super bible-beating people in Middle America?” Here’s Megan promoting Transformers in South Korea and getting wet from the rain…if she wasn’t so hot we would have wished for a thunder to strike her as well and at least render her unable to talk…but it’s a moot point and so we remain incapable of doing anything…even boycotting the movie…because we wouldn’t miss those hotpants for anything. Our apologies to all hillbillies out there…

I personally wouldn't mind the extremists on both sides going away myself. I think the hardcore tools who won't budge either way and stay locked in their own little fairy tale worlds are the problem with this country.

That being said Megan Fox is pretty stupid and a pretty crappy actress, but I would take her on Mr. Toad's wild ride.

I don't want to TALK to her.

Seriously... Talking to like minded people who hold the same interests as me are what TGO is for.

Megan Fox is for... well, nevermind... I don't wanna to get banned for typing the things she makes me think about :lol: