Can we just have a thread to talk?

Guest m&pc9

Any one else hungover from the Fourth. I dont drink very often but last night I drank enough to kill a billy goat. And here it is 2:30 and my head is still spinning and my belly is still upset. I hope I had fun last night because the hung over me is paying the debt.

• Replies 759
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any one else hungover from the Fourth. I dont drink very often but last night I drank enough to kill a billy goat. And here it is 2:30 and my head is still spinning and my belly is still upset. I hope I had fun last night because the hung over me is paying the debt.

The older you get, the greater the price you pay.

I drank a case of beer and did Crown Royal shots. I'm actually not to bad off surprisingly enough. My buddy's wife did a ton of tequila shots though and she's hurting today. She said it's the first time she's drank that much in about 8 years.

I drank a case of beer and did Crown Royal shots. I'm actually not to bad off surprisingly enough. My buddy's wife did a ton of tequila shots though and she's hurting today. She said it's the first time she's drank that much in about 8 years.

It's all about preventative maintenance.

I tied one on pretty good yesterday, but chugged two bottles of water right before I hit the sack.

I feel pretty damn good :hat:

dude, you are 24. You really have no knowledge about hangovers.

drink a case of beer and do shots in 25 years, then lets talk hangover.

Something to file away for future use, ice cream and a bottle of water and tylenol before bed after big time drinking will greatly reduce the pain.

It's all about preventative maintenance.

I tied one on pretty good yesterday, but chugged two bottles of water right before I hit the sack.

I feel pretty damn good :hat:

That was my thing, I ate, drank water, and paced myself.

dude, you are 24. You really have no knowledge about hangovers.

drink a case of beer and do shots in 25 years, then lets talk hangover.

Something to file away for future use, ice cream and a bottle of water and tylenol before bed after big time drinking will greatly reduce the pain.

I'm Irish. We were born with hangovers lol Honestly the only true hangover I've ever really had was from tying it on with a half gallon of Bacardi 151 "Zombie" mix. I may have actually just had alcohol poisoning man I was friggin ill.

Good advice though, I'll try that this month. I have a drinking event every weekend this entire month!

Guest Bronker

Listen guys. This thread- because it resembles a real conversation and has structured, linear responses- has gotten WAY too much on-topic.

If you don't have anything random to say to drift and divert this thread off into an oblivious direction, then post elsewhere.

This is the final warning.

Now, get back off-topic or I will open this thread.

:hat:

I love pancakes. And when I was in first grade, I had pneumonia so bad I missed a month of school. Ever since then, peanut butter has been a hobby of the unicorns that live in my basement.

I'm feeling alright today. Had somewhere around 12 beers and half a bottle of wine from about 3:00 PM to whatever time I fell asleep in my chair. Woke up just fine this morning. :hat:

My mother's side of the family is Irish, my father's side is German. I was just born to be drunk and angry. :tough:

Guest Todd@CIS
Ever since then, peanut butter has been a hobby of the unicorns that live in my basement.

Oh hell, don't mention unicorns again...Mike357 gets his panties in a wad about unicorns.

I just woke up.... The sound of typing hurts....

I'm gonna kill a couple bags of fluids, then back at it again tonight...

Thank god I know how to start an IV on myself.

:hat:

If you decide to go non-intravenous, Pedialite and BC Powder go a looooong way :tough:

Man, I can't even picture you angry.....

That would be something I don't want to see!

I'm feeling alright today. Had somewhere around 12 beers and half a bottle of wine from about 3:00 PM to whatever time I fell asleep in my chair. Woke up just fine this morning. :hat:

My mother's side of the family is Irish, my father's side is German. I was just born to be drunk and angry. :tough: