Carried legally to Ruby Tuesdays today and the darndest thing happened

Guest pws_smokeyjones

Guest pws_smokeyjones

Absolutely nothing. A coworker and I were both carrying. We went in, ordered our food, ate said food, paid the tab and left. The most amazing part is that we were in a table near the bar and the bartender was our server. No uncontrollable drinking binge, no flared tempers, no shoot outs. Just good eats and good times. I am amazed because The Tennessean told me there would surely be a shootout. :D

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Absolutely nothing. A coworker and I were both carrying. We went in, ordered our food, ate said food, paid the tab and left. The most amazing part is that we were in a table near the bar and the bartender was our server. No uncontrollable drinking binge, no flared tempers, no shoot outs. Just good eats and good times. I am amazed because The Tennessean told me there would surely be a shootout. :D

Every time this happens... a member of the Editorial Board at the Tennessean weeps uncontrollably. :D

You should call the Tennessean and tell them. Actually maybe we all should. A little passive-agressive protest maybe?

Guest kdpate
Every time this happens... a member of the Editorial Board at the Tennessean weeps uncontrollably. :D

Sig material right there.....:D

Absolutely nothing. A coworker and I were both carrying. We went in, ordered our food, ate said food, paid the tab and left. The most amazing part is that we were in a table near the bar and the bartender was our server. No uncontrollable drinking binge, no flared tempers, no shoot outs. Just good eats and good times. I am amazed because The Tennessean told me there would surely be a shootout. :poop:
You should call the Tennessean and tell them. Actually maybe we all should. A little passive-agressive protest maybe?

Save your receipts and fax copies of them to The Tennessean every month.

Guest pws_smokeyjones
The newspaper can't be wrong, I have a subscription. ;)

Oh man! that cracked me up! Thanks. No, there were no shootouts but maybe I have a defective gun. I'll call Sig today and ask them what the heck could be wrong with it. Maybe I was supposed to pour alcohol directly into the muzzle to activate it? :poop:

Oh man! that cracked me up! Thanks. No, there were no shootouts but maybe I have a defective gun. I'll call Sig today and ask them what the heck could be wrong with it. Maybe I was supposed to pour alcohol directly into the muzzle to activate it? :poop:

THAT cracks ME up!

Guest SUNTZU

Your thread inspired me. So I took a late lunch to Ruby Tuesday's at Lovell Rd. I had a nice lunch and read Liberty and Tyranny while I was eating. Calm and collected. No snipers, no ninjas, no VC hiding out in the salad bar, no "I'll be your huckleberry," nothing. Damn paper lied to me.

I ate at Ruby Tuesday's in Jackson little bit ago, no shootouts there either. Gun must be broken, because the media's never wrong LOL.

Guest mustangdave
Absolutely nothing. A coworker and I were both carrying. We went in, ordered our food, ate said food, paid the tab and left. The most amazing part is that we were in a table near the bar and the bartender was our server. No uncontrollable drinking binge, no flared tempers, no shoot outs. Just good eats and good times. I am amazed because The Tennessean told me there would surely be a shootout. :poop:

Hmmm....maybe your timing was a little off?:tinfoil:;)

Guest SUNTZU

There is a version of that song on youtube where someone "translates" what they are saying into English. That one is funnier than the one I posted.

Guest Jcochran88

I went to o'charleys and there where 2 different tables with people open carrying, and guess what no one even have them a second look. So there where at least 3 guns in there and no shootings! Wow!

Guest mustangdave
Liars. Well maybe no shootings for lunch, but there is always dinner.

Don't forget HAPPY HOUR....$2 bud lites and 25 cent wings or chilled shrimp at HOOTERS...

I ate at Ruby Tuesday today "strapped". I sat in the bar area of the Restaurant. I had a sweet tea, salad & soup. I was concealed and just enjoying my meal knowing I had the ability to protect myself if need be. No shooting or anyone trying to be Dirty Harry. For all I know there could have been 10 other armed/permitted people in there with me. I must say....they have a really great salad bar. Sweet Tea is pretty good too.