Carried legally to Ruby Tuesdays today and the darndest thing happened

Guest pws_smokeyjones

Guest pws_smokeyjones
I think ya'll who ate at Ruby Tuesdays are warped to begin with. Perhaps that is why no shootings occured?

Sounds like 'somebody' has never tried the triple prime burger. :tough:

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest benchpresspower

You mean no one had a mental meltdown at the sight of a beer bottle and decided to shoot the place up? Whatever shall the TenLEFTWINGassean and the Communist Appeal write about now???

Guest louderthebetter

I'm new here but thought I would add my .02 cents worth anyhow.I'm 65 years old,

drive a truck for a living,ride fast motorcycles and have my carry permit.

Not that I've broken the law or anything like that but I've carried for year n years no

matter where I went.Sort of like "don't ask,don't tell" kind of thing.Never shot nobody

except a game warden in Chickamauga Ga. named Plasiter {I think} who was hiding in

the bushes one day.I was on my land and all he could do was take my shotgun to jail cuz I was shooting on a Sunday.He got lucky because I was shooting old shells and I hit him with some bird shot.He got lucky cuz I had some buckshot in my bag also.He wound up with a bunch of little red spots on his hide.

Don't know how I got off on this rant....The hell I don't,I been grinning about it for years.Anyhow people just keep one eye over your shoulder no matter where you are ,be aware of whats going on around you when your out n about no matter if its Ruby Tuesdays or a corn field in Chickamauga Ga.

Tom

Guest pws_smokeyjones
Nope. My wife made me go there after church last Sunday, and I was pissed to pay $8 for a frig'n salad. The salad bar wasn't that well stocked either.

Whew! Good thing you weren't legally packin then, you might have just shot up the joint over it! :tough:

and Tom, Thanks for that story.

Edited by pws_smokeyjones
Guest Isaac
You mean no one had a mental meltdown at the sight of a beer bottle and decided to shoot the place up? Whatever shall the TenLEFTWINGassean and the Communist Appeal write about now???

ohh... global warming/climate change fear mongering (depending on how hot/cold it happens to be), the joys of socialized medicine, gushing Obama fanboy praise pieces.... you know, I'm sure they'll find something :tough:

There is a version of that song on youtube where someone "translates" what they are saying into English. That one is funnier than the one I posted.

SuntZu, you are my new idol. I have been looking for that video for like 2 years! I just didn't know what it was called. And you probably think I'm kidding, but I'm not. :D

Guest SUNTZU
I'm new here but thought I would add my .02 cents worth anyhow.I'm 65 years old,

drive a truck for a living,ride fast motorcycles and have my carry permit.

Not that I've broken the law or anything like that but I've carried for year n years no

matter where I went.Sort of like "don't ask,don't tell" kind of thing.Never shot nobody

except a game warden in Chickamauga Ga. named Plasiter {I think} who was hiding in

the bushes one day.I was on my land and all he could do was take my shotgun to jail cuz I was shooting on a Sunday.He got lucky because I was shooting old shells and I hit him with some bird shot.He got lucky cuz I had some buckshot in my bag also.He wound up with a bunch of little red spots on his hide.

Don't know how I got off on this rant....The hell I don't,I been grinning about it for years.Anyhow people just keep one eye over your shoulder no matter where you are ,be aware of whats going on around you when your out n about no matter if its Ruby Tuesdays or a corn field in Chickamauga Ga.

Tom

:D

Guest Jason F.

I just can not believe there are this many gun toting folks in Tennessee that actually eat at Ruby Tuesday's. You do know you are not supposed to legally have a carry permit if you are mentally ill right...

Guest bkelm18

Maybe this will be the new thing to do once you get your permit? Instead of going to Walmart, have lunch at Ruby T's. Both are equally unpleasant experiences. :D

Guest SUNTZU
Benny Lava is pretty funny.

This one isn't bad either and frankly the girl is enough to watch the vid at least once. (IMO anyway)

:D

Guest Smitty

Sounds like fun. I'll have to check out all the restaurants near my place to add them to the lists of posted or not. I'll have to see if there is a Ruby Tuesday's in Rivergate or Hendersonville Area where I live. :) I'll have my Makarov on me. ;)

Guest AmericanWorkMule

That funny, I don't care who you are

Never shot nobody except a game warden in Chickamauga Ga. named Plasiter {I think} who was hiding in the bushes one day.....Tom

Nope. My wife made me go there after church last Sunday, and I was pissed to pay $8 for a frig'n salad. The salad bar wasn't that well stocked either.

Next time get the mini-burgers and salad bar combo. Same $8. And you get fries too.

Strange, carried in Olive Garden tonight and I didn't shoot anyone! Heck, I didn't even get shot at!

I find all the anti's argument pretty funny since they act like people only get drunk at "bars" and not places like Ruby Tuesday, etc. (although it is MUCH cheaper to get drunk at a place that's less restaurant and more bar.) So it's less of an issue to carry at places like RT's than places more bar like. They are ALL ignoring the can not serve enough to get them drunk law...

Matthew

Guest db99wj
Strange, carried in Olive Garden tonight and I didn't shoot anyone! Heck, I didn't even get shot at!

I find all the anti's argument pretty funny since they act like people only get drunk at "bars" and not places like Ruby Tuesday, etc. (although it is MUCH cheaper to get drunk at a place that's less restaurant and more bar.) So it's less of an issue to carry at places like RT's than places more bar like. They are ALL ignoring the can not serve enough to get them drunk law...

Matthew

I noticed something tonight watching the news. People are definitely brain washed by the media. They don't do any research beyond what they are told. I am going to make a new paragraph to state this.

People don't realize that permit holders have been carrying in all these other places, like fast food places, deli shops, Cracker Barrel etc, for the past 10 years.

If you ask some of the folks interviewed, that "Do you know that a person with a permit can carry at this McDonalds" they wouldn't know if they could or not. Permit holders are a small part of the population, the anti's are a small part, the majority don't know, don't care, don't have a clue what we can and can not do, where we can or can not carry, etc.

People are idiots, I've lost faith.

Guest Hunter62

Well, I have never been much on eating Ruby Tuesdays, but if they are taking a stance on not posting...then I will be there this weekend :screwy: I have been going to Huey's for as long as I can remember, but I have heard rumors they are posting at all their locations. I was even given the managers e-mail from our local senator so I could voice my opinion as a patron.

Guest db99wj
Well, I have never been much on eating Ruby Tuesdays, but if they are taking a stance on not posting...then I will be there this weekend :screwy: I have been going to Huey's for as long as I can remember, but I have heard rumors they are posting at all their locations. I was even given the managers e-mail from our local senator so I could voice my opinion as a patron.

I know for sure, the one on Poplar (at Mendenhall) is posting, saw it today. I also wrote a letter to them today.

Guest Hunter62

That is sad to hear. I will be sending them an e-mail first thing in the morning. I know my wife will be disappointed, it was her favorite place to eat. A quick look at quicken and we have spent $877 there in the last 12 months.